Some threads blocked by my company firewall :(

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi,

I found something odd, whenever I try and view a thread where 'V o y e u r i s m' has posted, the firewall where I work blocks it, the only message I get a Page Content Score, but I'm curious, could a signature be doing this, or something else, I can get to his profile page, so I'm guessing its not the name, though I could be wrong.

Nothing else on the site gets blocked (various posted links do, but not any others on this actual site).

So I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this or had similar problems.

Rakk.

Gorman

Author Level
Most likely it is the name being filtered as a keyword. There is nothing sinister in the profile / sig as far as links etc go.

PS.

lol.

Rakk

The Awesome
Ok, thanks.

Guess those threads will have to wait til I get home to read.
(Even though I'm sitting just across from our System Admin, I don't think he would make an exception for me, in fact, I think I'd better keep quiet otherwise the level of conversation in here will drop way down into the gutters again, but with me being the subject of said conversation this time).

Gorman

Author Level
To be fair V-o-y-e-u-r-i-s-m is a pretty specific word to be on a ban list. You must have some fairly interesting characters working there.

Rakk

The Awesome
The systems team is the worst (thats the one I'm in), there has been numerous occassions where a few people have been looking at our Sys Admins screen as hes found something dodgy but funny to see on the web that is blocked on everyones else machine .....

The conversations that go on here are highly amusing and pretty dodgy :)

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Just looked up what Voyeurism actually means on wikipedia, I'm not surprised they blocked it.