Somewhere to post reviews of PCS products

I received my new laptop from PCS a couple of days ago and I've been very impressed with it. I haven't had any thermal issues (although the fans do get pretty loud) and the performance far exceeded my expectations for a laptop this thin and lightweight. Long story short, I think somewhere to post user reviews on the forum would be a good idea. I know there's a place for showing off your machine's specs but I think a separate area dedicated to thoughtful reviews could be a nice addition.

On another note, if you are looking for a good gaming laptop, I can't recommend the new Vyper 17 enough. I haven't had any thermal issues. The biggest issue so far has been the power adaptor coming unplugged every now and then causing game performance to drop (it looks like the plug doesn't fit the adaptor properly) but I resolved that by tucking the cable away a bit more so I wasn't able to kick it loose.

This was the out-of-the-box performance without any tweaks:

It's just that when I was ordering the laptop it didn't occur to me to look there for reviews. I think making it more explicitly obvious could help people looking to place orders.