sorry if in wrong section, but looking at this monitor and advice if i could run it or not

leea123

Enthusiast
So at moment using a 34 inch ultrawide 3440x1440 resolution. Get around 85-100 fps at high/ultra graphic setting with my 3080 and 5900x . I have seen a new monitor which i cant help but want but a feeling that my gpu wont be able to run it it in a good way . Looking for some advice please. Here is a link for the monitor

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So at moment using a 34 inch ultrawide 3440x1440 resolution. Get around 85-100 fps at high/ultra graphic setting with my 3080 and 5900x . I have seen a new monitor which i cant help but want but a feeling that my gpu wont be able to run it it in a good way . Looking for some advice please. Here is a link for the monitor

That's the monitor I have, it's awesome, but you want a specific model, I wouldn't purchase it from there.

Amazon or Samsung are the next places to buy.

3080 will run it easily.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My review if you need it

leea123

Enthusiast
My review if you need it

thanks for that, have read the thread, it sounds like it is a bit of a pain to set up ?Is it all good now ?.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thanks for that, have read the thread, it sounds like it is a bit of a pain to set up ?Is it all good now ?.
It's not like a standard monitor where you just plug and play, but it's easy once you know how

I wouldnt say setup put me off in any way, the experience when it's good to go far outweighs any negatives.

I giggled every time I sat down at it for about 2 months straight, no joke, it's almost rediculously good.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I giggled every time I sat down at it for about 2 months straight, no joke
5C838C44-A0E4-4193-9600-4C3844A35747.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
For the record, that comment is born completely out of jealousy as he has one and I don’t and I’m very upset about that fact.

@leea123 - If you do get one, it would be great to see some pics of it in all its glory.

And @SpyderTracks - Please don’t be offended by me calling you a nerd. Because as we all know…

CD54F22B-61F4-42F4-8087-B03D672C1455.gif

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
For the record, that comment is born completely out of jealousy as he has one and I don’t and I’m very upset about that fact.

@leea123 - If you do get one, it would be great to see some pics of it in all its glory.

And @SpyderTracks - Please don’t be offended by me calling you a nerd. Because as we all know…

View attachment 33309
It took me 30 years to accept my inate nerditude, and I haven't looked back since

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

leea123

Enthusiast
It's not something we can advise on I'm afraid, best to search marketplaces for the same model and see what others are selling it for.
yer i will do, just one more question i see they do a 120hz version as well, would you know if any other difference or just just hz rating as 120 i am sure would be enough.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
yer i will do, just one more question i see they do a 120hz version as well, would you know if any other difference or just just hz rating as 120 i am sure would be enough.
I wouldn't recommend the 120hz model, it's only slightly cheaper but a far inferior panel and doesn't have HDR. It's also several years old now whereas the G9 is about a year and a half old.

Basically it's way overpriced for what you're getting Vs the value of the G9