Spare Humble Bundle 'EA' deal keys looking for a new home

Outerarm

Similar to Boozad a few weeks back I have a few spare keys from the recent Humble Bundle 'EA' deal and I'm looking to pass them on. Ideally I'd like to swap these for a couple of BF3 keys (see my thread here), but otherwise I'm not looking for anything in exhange.

As in Boozad's post, there are some rule for the giveaway:
  • One key per member. If any are left after a while with no interest you can claim more
  • Open to active members of the PCS community only -- you need a 50+ rep count to qualify
  • The key will be for your use, not for resale
  • First come first serve!
The available keys are:

Origin Keys:
  • Dead Space
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Populous
  • Dead Space 3 -- to Wozza365
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- to Boozad
  • Medal of Honor -- to lewishollings
Steam Keys:
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Medal of Honor
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
  • Dead Space -- to rickne
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- to SlimCini
  • Mirror's Edge -- to Rakk
Cheers!

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
Open to active members of the PCS community only, i.e. 50 forum posts minimum
Please note: this does not mean you are allowed to spam the forums to get your post count upto that amount if you have just joined today - someone did try that last time, and got quite a few sarcastic comments for it :)

PS. I wouldn't mind the Steam key for Mirror's Edge if available since I didn't get it last time, but as always, it's the OP's choice who gets the stuff - but no I don't have any spare keys at all I'm afraid :(

rickne

Master Poster
Would gladly appreciate a Steam Dead space 1 key to complete the trilogy :) Thanks in advance.

Outerarm

Hi jega, Gornlostor, thanks for your interest, though you've not met the 'active member' criteria for the give-away. In a week or so we'll see what is left and if you've been active we'll see what we can do.

Can I get Dead Space 3? Got a friends birthday coming up ;)

PM incoming... Though you'll have to change your settings to allow PMs! Or PM me an email address I can send it to.

Last edited:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I would be much obliged for the Burnout Paradise Origin key. You'll get a surprise through Steam at some point in return :)