Spare mesh for COOLERMASTER SILENCIO S600 QUIET MID TOWER CASE?

StuWar

Hello

Please can you help. I recieved this additional mesh panel with my new PC in the peripherals box.

Does anyone know what it is for please? Or is it simply spare?

Thanks

1595412689001.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello

Please can you help. I recieved this additional mesh panel with my new PC in the peripherals box.

Does anyone know what it is for please? Or is it simply spare?

Thanks

View attachment 17396

Did you order with a AIO cooler? I believe that’s the sound damping panel possibly from the roof or where the AIO cooler is fitted as they obstruct one another.

So it’s effectively part of the chassis but has to be removed to fit the AIO

StuWar

Thank you

My cooler is - Noctua NH-U14S Ultra Quiet Performance CPU Cooler

Should I try and fit it or if the guys at PCS have missed it out - assume they missed it out for a reason.

If it's only an additional sound damper I should be okay without it - as it shouldn't affect performance?

Thanks for your help

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you

My cooler is - Noctua NH-U14S Ultra Quiet Performance CPU Cooler

Should I try and fit it or if the guys at PCS have missed it out - assume they missed it out for a reason.

If it's only an additional sound damper I should be okay without it - as it shouldn't affect performance?

Thanks for your help
It won’t affect performance at all, just may increase sound. Just check there’s not a panel missing from the build, maybe it is a spare.

StuWar

That looks like it's the optional top dust cover that comes with the case as the top sound dampening panel can be removed for added ventilation. Is the top of your case solid? If it is, then the sound dampening is in place.

If you check the overview page for the case and scroll down to the ventilation bit, they show how it looks with or without the SD panel:

Silencio case

Hi Nursemorph

That's exactly what it is!

Yes - they fitted the solid cover. So it's there in case I need additional ventilation.

Super.

Thank you for your help