Spartcus War of the Dammed!!! COMING SOON!!!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
sup guys and Spartacus fans!!!!

so I love Spartacus!!! (hence avatar)

the new season is coming in January!!!!

[video=youtube;5qXoC-DykyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5qXoC-DykyM[/video]
[video=youtube;DhT6WnhePpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DhT6WnhePpg[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
ps this thread is for spartacus fans only, so erm....you can only post if say something awesome about Spartacus the show, or something historical about him....

Spartacus was a martian. Historical fact. Prove me wrong! :D

Jaymee-Nausica

Gold Level Poster
+1 on this thread :) I watched the last Spartacus series and really enjoyed it. RIP to the Actor who played the main character, He sadly passed away during filming or shorty after. :angel:

Skitch2

I have watched Blood and sand soooo many times and Gods of the arena was epic but i just can't gel with Liam! Andy was so dam good he has made it almost imposable for anyone else to come close! But to be fair they could have picked an actor who had better abs ( not gay or owt ) lol
Ill still watch the new series tho lol

sted

Rising Star
Oh yeah, finally, a thread worthy of my attention. :p

I'd rate Spartacus to be up there with the likes of Kratos. I mean come on, I challenge you to find better than them two. (I suggest not attempting, as it is pretty much pointless. No one is better than those two, past, preset or future.)

I very much agree that Andy set the bar high, I doubt even with the eye sight of a bird of prey using a telescope you will will be able to see it.

But Liam Mc ain't too bad either, honestly. He's a good actor and takes on the part well I think. But it just doesn't feel the same without the original, a true shame in this world of cruelties.

Silly USA, trying to keep it to themselves as long as possible!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Has anyone been following this series?

IF so, does anyone else feel completely disappointed with it so far?