"Special Offer"

Hey All!

PC went into Dispatched state today, ordered about 4-5 days ago, the 3070 Ti that I selected now has a (Special Offer) tag on there, the PC hasn't yet left PCS possession, anyone been in a similar situation where they've asked and PCS have honoured the special offer? I've asked via Support so can only wait for a yes or no, just thought I'd find out if anyone had similar situation? I know it's generally only a free game but free is free 😂

Aza

Rising Star
Your prices are fixed at the time of ordering, sometimes site prices can go up sometimes down during the time yours is being built.
You arent going to get that current price without cancelling/returning your current system and rejoining the queue.

Prices change as new stock comes in, that stock can be less/more available as the market changes, it works teh same way with promotional software/games, you only get it if its there at the time of ordering.

Your prices are fixed at the time of ordering, sometimes site prices can go up sometimes down during the time yours is being built.
You arent going to get that current price without cancelling/returning your current system and rejoining the queue.

Prices change as new stock comes in, that stock can be less/more available as the market changes, it works teh same way with promotional software/games, you only get it if its there at the time of ordering.
Thanks for your reply :) the price hasn't changed between my order and current, there is an offer on with the chosen card (my guess is a free game, but I can't see it), not interested if it's just a cheaper price, I doubt they'll honour it as you say, it's a time of ordering thing, just hopeful they might, who knows! I'll wait for their reply anyway, thanks

Last edited:

Aza

Rising Star
The offer is the price, when there are free games/promotions it will tell you the title etc.
Have a look at your PCS order page, its quite possible that offer price is already part of your order if the price hasnt changed when you create a fresh spec with the same components.

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks for your reply :) the price hasn't changed between my order and current, there is an offer on with the chosen card (my guess is a free game, but I can't see it), not interested if it's just a cheaper price, I doubt they'll honour it as you say, it's a time of ordering thing, just hopeful they might, who knows! I'll wait for their reply anyway, thanks

If its now a free game then its down to what the manufacturers state as their start and end dates - and you have to order in the relevant timespan, so if you order before the start date that PCS were allowed to offer it then PCS cant/shouldn't apply it to your build as its not upto them when its offered.

If it just says something like "(Special Offer)" on the component item then I think that's just marketing spiel and is normally just 'special offer' on the price of the component - doesn't mean you get anything else afaik

If its now a free game then its down to what the manufacturers state as their start and end dates - and you have to order in the relevant timespan, so if you order before the start date that PCS were allowed to offer it then PCS cant/shouldn't apply it to your build as its not upto them when its offered.

If it just says something like "(Special Offer)" on the component item then I think that's just marketing spiel and is normally just 'special offer' on the price of the component - doesn't mean you get anything else afaik
The price is £1 different between what I paid and the current price, so I can't see it being money off (unless the special offer is £1 off 😂), but it also doesn't say which game is on the special offer which makes me think it's not a game either :/ either way I know they don't have to offer it, just asking if anyone's had any luck getting PCS to offer it up

Rakk

The Awesome
As I say IF its written as I said above (you didn't say if it was or not - what is the item?) I think its just marketing spiel for 'good price', it may be you got that before they changed the text on the item, though prices can change daily anyways so not sure how you'd tell.

It may be worth asking them for your own peace of mind, but you may well find it wasn't actually anything separate :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The price is £1 different between what I paid and the current price, so I can't see it being money off (unless the special offer is £1 off 😂), but it also doesn't say which game is on the special offer which makes me think it's not a game either :/ either way I know they don't have to offer it, just asking if anyone's had any luck getting PCS to offer it up
If it's a game, the specific game will be listed in your order specs alongside the product.

If it's just a good price, then it will just say "special offer"

If it's a game offer, it's not fulfilled by PCS but by whoever is doing the offer, normal Nvidia, AMD or Intelif you ordered before the offer was applied, you won't be eligible for the offer.

Last edited: