Special Promotional Offer on Philips SPA2606 5.1 Speakers!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
For a limited time only we have managed to secure a fantastic price on the Philips SPA2602 5.1 Surround Sound speakers, at just £45 including VAT when ordered with a new computer or Mini PC.

spa2602_05_rtv_.jpg

Enjoy the elegant styling and premium sound of the Philips SPA2602 speaker system, featuring a modern, home audio inspired design and advanced driver technology. Sleek satellites feature one active and two pressure drivers, producing the high-quality sound you expect from Philips. The convenient wired remote control includes a volume, subwoofer, and power controls. Setup is easy with color-coded audio cables.
  • Ultimate bass performance
  • Wooden housing for quality bass reproduction
  • Connect to all your gear
  • Perfect for MP3, PC, TV, CD and more
  • Bass enhancement: Analogue Bass Boost, Bass reflex
  • Frequency response: 35 - 20 K Hz
  • Music Power: 90 W
  • Volume Control: Analogue Volume Control
  • Loudspeaker Enhancement: Magnetic Shielded LSB
While Stocks Last!

JSG10

Expert
Not meaning to piss on your parade but Zavvi have had these speakers at this price (5p cheaper >.<) for some time. HERE Surely you can do a better offer? ;-) hehe

By all accounts they are a great speaker system :) Very tempted although I think I'd rather wait for some decent and slightly cheaper wireless surround sound systems

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Yes - but our price includes delivery. You will probably have to pay £7 - £8 for delivery from Zavvi.

Meds

I think it was Virgin Megastores which went bust then Zavvi took over? Something along those lines anyway.

JSG10

Expert
Yeah Zavvi took over from Megastores and I don't think there are any retail shops any more, online only which is how they keep their prices down. Well worth checking out regularly as they often have some great deals on.
No I don't work for them lol