Specs Signature

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
So I know the title is a little confusing so hear me out, I've wanted a signature that shows my specs with my avatar next to it...if you want an example then see the image below:

mightyjordan2ey8.jpg

Anyone got any experience with this sort of thing or knows a website that can do the same thing?

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
So you want someone to make you a signature? I used to make quite a few for people on the last forum I was on. But that was another life.

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
So you want someone to make you a signature? I used to make quite a few for people on the last forum I was on. But that was another life.
Basically, yea. I'm terrible at art and the only art program I have is paint (which we all know is crap)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I can make sigs, let me know what you want and I'll knock one up when I have the time. I've included a few things below I've made before.

7 Forum Joker Sig 4.png

Breaking Bad Sig 3.png

Windows 8 Landing Page.jpg

Windows 8 Banner Glow.jpg

Burn Graphic Design.jpg

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
I can make sigs, let me know what you want and I'll knock one up when I have the time. I've included a few things below I've made before.

View attachment 4891

View attachment 4892

View attachment 4893

View attachment 4894

View attachment 4895

Yea, i'd like one something like the example I put in the first post, with my avatar with a smokey black wallpaper in the background with Karthal in the foreground with my graphics card and some other specs from my current signature next to the name, thanks :D

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Can you post the original image for your avatar and specify which specs you want included.

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
Can you post the original image for your avatar and specify which specs you want included.
The image Nathanjrb posted is the one and include the model (Vortex IV 15.3"), my graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 880M), my hard drive (1TB SERIAL ATA II 2.5" HARD DRIVE) and my RAM (8GB)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I usually do charge for work like that mate, the OP got a pretty decent freebie there.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Well everywhere shut around 11pm - apart from Starbucks, so I set up fort in there and watched the mice (yes mice) scurry around eating all the crumbs!

Then I found a sofa and curled up until 3am - which isn't easy when you're 6"3! Then I awoke at 3am to find the place heaving with people, all the shops open, and an elderly couple watching me sleep haha.