Spring Cleaning

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've just got the air blower out and gave my PC a quick once over (it has been a while). I'd forgotten that some of the components were black and not gun metal grey!

I now have idle temperatures of around 36 to 40 degrees instead of high 40s/low 50s as they were this morning.

Good deed for the day done!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've just got the air blower out and gave my PC a quick once over (it has been a while). I'd forgotten that some of the components were black and not gun metal grey!

I now have idle temperatures of around 36 to 40 degrees instead of high 40s/low 50s as they were this morning.

It is that time of year now you mention it! The compucleaner shall see the light of day once more!

D

Deleted member 41971

its always amazing to find what a good cleaning does to temps, (y) sometimes its easy to get used to certain temps and think they are normal,