Staff Input

Scoped Badger

Silver Level Poster
I see there's been an increase in forum posts from PCS staff over the last week or so and just wanted to express how much I think its helped the forum as a whole.

We've obviously had plenty of frustration filtering through over the past few months, so to see these posts has been great.

Doesn't have to be much, but those few posts per week of concrete information have been a massive help. 👏👏👏

Diem

Bronze Level Poster
What else are you going to do when you're sat waiting for the delivery of outstanding components? :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness, I agree.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I see there's been an increase in forum posts from PCS staff over the last week or so and just wanted to express how much I think its helped the forum as a whole.

We've obviously had plenty of frustration filtering through over the past few months, so to see these posts has been great.

Doesn't have to be much, but those few posts per week of concrete information have been a massive help. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
I think we all agree, but do remember that all PCS employees are exceptionally busy at present. Please be reasonable in your expectations of how much time PCS staff can afford to spend on here. :)