Steam Hardware

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
preorder now http://store.steampowered.com/hardware

the only one that looks worthwhile for me at least is the steam link

.... ending up purchasing the steam link which came to £47 after P&P

hopefully it works the way I imagine it does, if my Mrs needs the pc she can do whatever whilst I stream the game to another TV, win/win... instead of the battle royale death match we have in our household, she has a laptop as well -.-

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
The Link is very tempting. Might be handy for when I move into a student house next year.

I wonder if it can stream more than just games. Would be nice to access all my movies and stuff stored on my PC as well as games.

Also hopefully it works with 360 controllers.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Hmm, might get the link for my TV in my flat next year.

I don't really like the steam controller with them replacing the thumbsticks, it just seems to me that it'll be less accurate, but i could be wrong

Spuff

Expert
I don't really like the steam controller with them replacing the thumbsticks, it just seems to me that it'll be less accurate, but i could be wrong

It's interesting to me because it may allow me to play tactical Total War type games from my comfy position. I'm sure we'll all be interested to have a feel at least.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
It's interesting to me because it may allow me to play tactical Total War type games from my comfy position. I'm sure we'll all be interested to have a feel at least.

That's a good point actually! I guess for tatical games it would work better than keyboard/mouse if you're on a sofa.

Still definitely gonna buy the link if the reviews are good, i'll use it for racing games and single player games :)