Still waiting on rma

Pc was picked up on the 4th and I have not heard nothing since no updates at all it says on website rma returns take up to 3 to 4 days thought I might of heard something by now not even a fault report yet which is a bit disappointing would of expected pc back by now to be honest considering it was a suspected hard drive issue

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Pc was picked up on the 4th and I have not heard nothing since no updates at all it says on website rma returns take up to 3 to 4 days thought I might of heard something by now not even a fault report yet which is a bit disappointing would of expected pc back by now to be honest considering it was a suspected hard drive issue

I'd try to give them a call for an update.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Hmm, seems like a long time. For a simple HDD fault it should ahve been returned by now i would ahve though. Do you when it was delivered to PCS, have you got any tracking info on it?

Really we can't help you. Best thing to do would be as rubensolo suggests, call up the number on the main site. That way you can speak to ssomeone from PCS directly and they will be able to give you proper answers.

Louis Roscommon

Hi there

I've got the same problem too my hard drive has packed up and my RMA was picked up on the 4th of May. I called PCS for an update this wednesday gone and its in queue number 7, was told I may get an email explaining what is wrong with PC yesterday or today but no response. Its been 2 weeks and PCS havent looked at what is wrong yet let alone order parts for it. I am assuming that in this 'economic climate' they shouldnt be too busy.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi there

I've got the same problem too my hard drive has packed up and my RMA was picked up on the 4th of May. I called PCS for an update this wednesday gone and its in queue number 7, was told I may get an email explaining what is wrong with PC yesterday or today but no response. Its been 2 weeks and PCS havent looked at what is wrong yet let alone order parts for it. I am assuming that in this 'economic climate' they shouldnt be too busy.

From other posts I can tell that they are very busy with orders. Try to give them a call tomorrow for an update.