Stock notifications for laptops

I ordered mine about 10 days ago and have had the standard notifications that it wouldn't go into build until the last week of the month. I amended my order yesterday to include 5 day fast track build (£39), and this morning it's being built. Just something to think about if you're keen to get yours asap.

Slyrox

I Ordered My laptop, the Elimina Pro, 8 days ago and it was stuck in pre-production for 6 of those days. I then paid 2 days ago for the 5 day fast track build and my laptop is now awaiting dispatch. If you want to skip the wait I would pay out the extra £39 as it saves a lot of waiting time.

Paulbax

Silver Level Poster
I ordered 10th Feb, I believe the ionico's were received by PCS at the start of March.
My 5 day build start updates have gone 3rd March, 8th, 11th, 15th, 16th.
I suspect with resource constraints fast tracks are probably bumping non fast tracks to the right.
Probably worth £39 if you are in a hurry.

djandyb

Now awaiting dispatch.

So the £60 extra got it built/tested and dispatched in less than 48 hours. I should have done it at the start.

Never mind, but definitely worth doing if you are in a rush. Doesn't feel morally right though!

Cenksenci

Bronze Level Poster
@Paulbax , I ordered same day same model as you. Got an email earlier this morning build date jumped 16th March, which is my birthday lol. I hope we don't recieve any emails for another delay. Stay strong brother 💪🏻

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ordered 10th Feb, I believe the ionico's were received by PCS at the start of March.
My 5 day build start updates have gone 3rd March, 8th, 11th, 15th, 16th.
I suspect with resource constraints fast tracks are probably bumping non fast tracks to the right.
Probably worth £39 if you are in a hurry.
Fast tracks are an entirely different queue to standard, they’re not related in any way.