Stock notifications for laptops

djsubtronic

Silver Level Poster
Kinda bizarre, either they straight up misinformed you, or my entire build/testing status updates are a lie, or I'm getting the wrong GPU hmm.
I dont know. All they said is that they still haven't had the 3070 model in and are waiting for it to come in as they have not had it in befor
Did you get the 15" or 17"? I just spoke to PCS on the phone as I your post got me a little concerned, they are saying it's definitely the right model and should be shipped tomorrow. Mine's the 15" one.

Kinda bizarre, either they straight up misinformed you, or my entire build/testing status updates are a lie, or I'm getting the wrong GPU hmm.

Did you get the 15" or 17"? I just spoke to PCS on the phone as I your post got me a little concerned, they are saying it's definitely the right model and should be shipped tomorrow. Mine's the 15" one.
Mine is the 17.3

angelo994

Silver Level Poster
I phoned yesterday and was told that they are waiting on GPUs that they expect in stock by March 3rd. I would assume that either they got the stock earlier, or they are starting to assemble without?

Macco26

Expert
GPU are soldered on the motherboard these days. Each chassis is uniquely made by the screen size, CPU and GPU. Probably the 17-size with that GPU is still unavailable, while the Defiance 15 arrived. Nothing can be done until the chassis is in UK.

Paulbax

Silver Level Poster
Impatiently curious about the benchmark tests and other feedback 🙂
Especially thermals. Did you upgrade the paste?
Looks a beauty. Feels solid. Keyboard doesn't have any keys sticking up/out of alignment - as seen on the 'GamingLaptop' link sent earlier in this thread.

Fans are noisy on full!!

Comes pre-loaded with 3D Mark & PC Mark 10 - will run benchmarks and then I'll be removing Win10 & loading Linux.

pmarmotte

Bronze Level Poster
OK so Fedex didn't fulfill is "next labor day" delivery so I am asking a refund for the express shipping. If they cannot do the service just not propose it.
The last tracking was the package leaving leeds yesterday evening and no more since.
Fedex helpdesk hopes package is arrived in the french hub but has no idea as the tracking is not updated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
OK so Fedex didn't fulfill is "next labor day" delivery so I am asking a refund for the express shipping. If they cannot do the service just not propose it.
The last tracking was the package leaving leeds yesterday evening and no more since.
Fedex helpdesk hopes package is arrived in the french hub but has no idea as the tracking is not updated.
They deliver up to 10pm I believe, but early to write it off as undelivered.

pmarmotte

Bronze Level Poster
They deliver up to 10pm I believe, but early to write it off as undelivered.
I really doubt anyone would deliver whatever in my town passed 5 PM.
And Tech support being unable to tell me where it is worries me.
We have low lifes hunting any package that could be PS5 or XBox Series X size in delivery hubs since Covid.

Did you get the 15" or 17"? I just spoke to PCS on the phone as I your post got me a little concerned, they are saying it's definitely the right model and should be shipped tomorrow. Mine's the 15"
Something funny. They told me today on live chat that my laptop would be built when the stock came in on Friday. I got a email today at 3pm saying its now in building. Thats good for a laptop thats out of stock lol. She said they put priority on my build on Friday with stock coming in as been in preproduction for 29 days then like magic the stock is there. But the email i had 30 minutes befor said no stock and would be in Friday

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Something funny. They told me today on live chat that my laptop would be built when the stock came in on Friday. I got a email today at 3pm saying its now in building. Thats good for a laptop thats out of stock lol. She said they put priority on my build on Friday with stock coming in as been in preproduction for 29 days then like magic the stock is there. But the email i had 30 minutes befor said no stock and would be in Friday
Is that 15” or 17” though?

Is that 15” or 17” though?
Everyone i have spoken to there has been very nice and helpful but it seems like alot of the time the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing lol. I do understand covid has had a big effect on all of the supply chain. But since the 11th of Feb i have had no contact from anyone unless I contact them to find out whats happening. I know they r busy and understand but just a update on the account screen so u can see if they r waiting for stock or any other problems would be nice. Would still use again if everything is OK with the laptop.

Cenksenci

Bronze Level Poster
And also it is important where we live. You get the notification about your Laptop is in building stage but here in UK, building progress is different I guess. Because I've seen many of people (who lives in Europe) gets their laptops. Or at least, laptops in delivery, but not in UK :(