Stock updates for Upgades

Grinder

Enthusiast
Would suggest a stock list for upgrades as there is no way to see what you have in stock and when items like graphics cards will become available.

I'm after a 970 and it shows out of stock so do I wait or go elsewhere ?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
When you upgrade your PC you can see the stock status before you order, so you can see if we can dispatch items straight away or if there is a short delay.

970 is in stock and we have a lot more arriving to top-up later this month.

Grinder

Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply.

It just shows a red light on the 970 so I assumed it must be out of stock.

paulu

Would suggest a stock list for upgrades as there is no way to see what you have in stock and when items like graphics cards will become available.

I'm after a 970 and it shows out of stock so do I wait or go elsewhere ?

I have the exact same problem, just ordered my build and the i5 6600k is out of stock. I phoned up and they don't even know when they are getting more in! so unhelpful :(

Im going to give them a few days and if i haven't had any response I'm cancelling my order.

Hope you get your 970 soon!

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I have the exact same problem, just ordered my build and the i5 6600k is out of stock. I phoned up and they don't even know when they are getting more in! so unhelpful :(

Im going to give them a few days and if i haven't had any response I'm cancelling my order.

Just out of interest did you plan on overclocking and if so why?

If not then the i5-6600 would be just as good and would save you waiting :)

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster

superpauk

Yeah, im going to phone up today and ask if they have others in stock. I just wanted an unlocked one to have a play with - not overclocked before!

Ive changed the CPU now and the order is on the way!

Sorry for hijacking the thread Grinder!

Last edited: