Stupid question?

ahinks

Basically, i am thinking about buying a PC for Gaming, i am very close to doing it i have the build ready, the only thing putting me off is that i will be the only one that i play with, with a PC.

How would i talk to my friends on PS4? i know there is discord but if they are using headsets for game sound, how can they use that as the same time?

any suggestions would be great

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's handled on a game by game basis. Fortnight, for example, has cross platform compatibility. This means that you can play various players from around the world on various hardware.

For the layman, it just works and there's no real need to go into depth on the reasoning. Headsets connect to consoles exactly the same way as they do with the PC. You have sound out via the headphones and sound in via the mic. Again, other than this basic concept there's no real need to delve into the details.

Are there any specific titles that you are concerned about?

ahinks

well its mainly warzone we play, i know there is gamechat but its not the best. I only ask because i watch some streamers play on pc, talking to console players like there in a party chat so didn't know if there was a specific way to do it