Suggest a case please??

Here are the specs of my PC configuration , soon to be bought.

Case
COOLERMASTER COSMOS 1000 SILVER SILENT CASE
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel® Six Core i7-3930K (3.2GHz @ max 4.6GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® RAMPAGE IV EXTREME: INTEL X79, SOCKET 2011, R.O.G
Memory (RAM)
32GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS QUAD-DDR3 1600MHz X.M.P(8 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
480GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
3rd Hard Disk
4th Hard Disk
RAID
RAID 0 (STRIPED VOLUME - 2 x same size & model HDD / SSD) (£9)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£69)
Processor Cooling
INTEL CERTIFIED LIQUID CPU COOLER FOR SOCKET LG2011 (£79)

I already got recommendations fro the CPU, RAM, HDD, Graphics Card etc.

What I want to ask here is what about the cooling of CPU and the case?? I just picked the max $$$ case here and I have no idea if it is good. What I need is surely: as silent as it can be, light, durable, less clutter inside etc. I await your suggestions on that.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Wahts the rig for thats mega high end!

Also why the huge ssd and 3 separate hard drives?

Also why 32gb ram? I think you will need win 7 professional OS for all that ram. Personally I'd go for 8gig or 16gb if you are doing alot of video editing n that.

If ya want less clutter inside the case, i'd opt for the hx750, that psu is modular therefore the extra cables (that are not needed) can be removed for added cable management, less clutter and better airflow.

Personally I wouldn't go for that case, I don't think its going to be very "light"

Wahts the rig for thats mega high end!

Also why the huge ssd and 3 separate hard drives?

Also why 32gb ram? I think you will need win 7 professional OS for all that ram. Personally I'd go for 8gig or 16gb if you are doing alot of video editing n that.

If ya want less clutter inside the case, i'd opt for the hx750, that psu is modular therefore the extra cables (that are not needed) can be removed for added cable management, less clutter and better airflow.

Personally I wouldn't go for that case, I don't think its going to be very "light"

The PC is intended for Intense use of After Effects , Premire Pro, Photoshop, Maya, Zbrush etc.

SSD will have Win 7 64 Professional on it so system will work fast and the other 3 HDD in RAID 0 configuration for data storage.

I have currently 4 core Xeon and 18 GB RAM and when rendering it tops up the RAM already.

What model is HX750, I dont see it on this site listed? And will HX70 be light and quiet?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Sorry its called the "CORSAIR 750W PRO SERIES™ HX750-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£114)" Will massively help to keep the insides nice and tidy. i've never even heard my psu, so i wouldnt worry about noise, also it wont be any heavier than the other corsair psu's.

ya spec sounds like a good match for ya needs.

What case do you like the look of? You dont need to spend a fortune, anything higher than the cm690 II will be a good choice.

Sorry its called the "CORSAIR 750W PRO SERIES™ HX750-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£114)" Will massively help to keep the insides nice and tidy. i've never even heard my psu, so i wouldnt worry about noise, also it wont be any heavier than the other corsair psu's.

ya spec sounds like a good match for ya needs.

What case do you like the look of? You dont need to spend a fortune, anything higher than the cm690 II will be a good choice.

I like the design of this case : The Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 ... But It's heavy and I dont know if it will provide enough cooling for the specs above including GPU, HDD etc.??