Suggest some games..?

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Never really looked into Starcraft 2, and other games along those lines.. Might be worth a look into :)

I heard S.T.A.L.K.E.R was scary? :l

RTS games are good for a change. I always thought they were a bit 'uncool' but they are definitely worth a look into. You can get some pretty cheap ones from Amazon! I got Supreme Commander for £5, which was definitely worth the price. Starcraft 2 is the notable 'new' one though!

Corfate

Author Level
RTS games are good for a change. I always thought they were a bit 'uncool' but they are definitely worth a look into. You can get some pretty cheap ones from Amazon! I got Supreme Commander for £5, which was definitely worth the price. Starcraft 2 is the notable 'new' one though!

I'll take a look into it! :)

Might have a day on Minecraft today.. ;)

mishra

Rising Star
Starcraft 2 is the notable 'new' one though!

Good story line, graphics, gameplay and Blizzard cinematics (yeah we all like them - cause they are cool).
Starcraft 2 supposed to be for those hard-lined starcraft fans... but, in a nice twist it's a very nice game for people completely new the the genre. It's definitely worth checking out... The single-player campaign is alone worth finishing, but we all know Starcrtaft 2 is all about multi-player. I don't want to sound like a massive fan-boy (thought I am) but once I'm bored off killing people in BFBC2, aliens in Crysis and monsters in Witcher2 it's nice to relax with Starcraft 2 on a Sunday evening :p

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Call of Duty WaW and Black ops (custom zombies on WaW :D), Minecraft, Crysis 1, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Rift, GTA, LA Noire

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
custom zombie maps were pro, played one round a friends, and ended up buying it without knowing what graphics card i had in my laptop, sad to say, it just sits there.

Corfate

Author Level
custom zombie maps were pro, played one round a friends, and ended up buying it without knowing what graphics card i had in my laptop, sad to say, it just sits there.

I did this with my Old pc.. WAW wouldn't run on my oldie, so it sat there for about 2 months until i finally sold it.. Haha