Suggestion for management! Quiet!

Growltiger

Bronze Level Poster
I want a quiet machine and I've noticed that a lot of people asking for help here want the same thing. So why don't you add another category on your website for quiet PCs? I think I have my spec sorted out but I think this would be quite a selling point. You could even make it a separate part of the business.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
This is in the pipeline - our website is being revamped to some extent and we will have an area catering for this in the next few weeks :)

MRCC

I think this is needed and will certainly put you above the competition if you deal with it as efficiently as you have with your current range. Could I also suggest you consider the Antec P183 as one of your 'quiet' cases?
Ian

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm...this is a "mature" case - it's been around for a while. We've discussed it before and decided not to list it unfortunately...

MRCC

Hmm...this is a "mature" case - it's been around for a while. We've discussed it before and decided not to list it unfortunately...

Are you politely trying to tell me that you do not wish to have the "mature" clientele such as myself. LOL

Ian

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Ha ha :D - but about the P183 case, we've had about 3 customers mention it on these forums. If enough people request it, we'll list it. Meds has the P183 too.

Araneidae

Came to this section looking for a quiet PC, so yes please, would be very pleased to see as many options as possible for quiet machines.

Don't forget the graphics card! I so hate those nasty little fans, always causing problems.