[Suggestion] More boards

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
I really think this forum needs to be a little more juicy, by that I mean add something like a Music board and some nice Video and (Funny)Pictures boards. I'd be active in that as I have loads to share ;D

What do you think?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
And as if by magic...we now have a music board :D

Funny videos can be added under the Funnies & Jokes board...

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
And as if by magic...we now have a music board :D

Funny videos can be added under the Funnies & Jokes board...

Thankssssss :3

Can we also post funny pictures in there?

Also, a youtube embedder would be a great addition too :D

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
anything funny, pictures included Mircea ;)

Ok, good to know. :D
I can't wait for my PC to arrive :3
Hope it does before 1st of august as I'm gone after that... But if it won't, I'll see what I can do. Changed from i5-750 to i5-760 yesterday but it still says that it waits for the 750 to arrive :\

Gorman

Author Level
When posting images / vids etc, please make sure they comply with the forum rules, i.e family friendly.

As we all know most of the funny stuff on the internet is offensive. Thats what makes it funny.

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
When posting images / vids etc, please make sure they comply with the forum rules, i.e family friendly.

As we all know most of the funny stuff on the internet is offensive. Thats what makes it funny.

I won't post offensive pictures, lol. Simply funny ;_;

LDUK

Master Poster

Damn it :mad:

Matt

Bright Spark
How about a graphics card section for every day discussion of how real men use ati cards? :D

Gorman

Author Level
How about a graphics card section for every day discussion of how real men use ati cards? :D

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Gorman

Author Level
nah i doubt the 4chan thing will happen. i have this great big delete button thing right here....