Suggestions to PCS

Grinder

Enthusiast
Hi don't know where or how to suggest an idea to improve a build to PCS .
I've just bought a laptop and it's fantastic 😃
The only issue I have as it's for gaming are that all the stickers are on the left hand side under your keyboard hand and would make more sense to put them on the right hand side which is primarily used as a mouse hand.
Makes more sense IMO.
Thanks.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Does make sense, good suggestion!

Personally I always remove the stickers, like to have a naked chassis!
Naked chassis?! :LOL:

200_d.gif

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi don't know where or how to suggest an idea to improve a build to PCS .
I've just bought a laptop and it's fantastic 😃
The only issue I have as it's for gaming are that all the stickers are on the left hand side under your keyboard hand and would make more sense to put them on the right hand side which is primarily used as a mouse hand.
Makes more sense IMO.
Thanks.
I've passed this suggestion up to PCS via the super secret high bandwidth encrypted moderator back-channel. (Some people call it pigeon post, but they're wrong). ;)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
2 tin cans and a piece of string 🤣
Many decades ago when I worked for Post Office Telephones (later BT of course) I was seconded to a team in London. It turned out that the team developing wireless phones (remember those old bricks?) was in the same building. One Friday lunchtime at the local pub the wireless phone team deliberately sat at two tables, each with a wireless phone, and they were phoning drinks orders to each other. This of course was radically new back then.

Not to be outdone, next Friday we deliberately sat at two tables and unrolled two bean tins and some string and were passing drinks orders to each other that way. The wireless phone team just didn't get the joke. There's no sense of humour in some people....

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Many decades ago when I worked for Post Office Telephones (later BT of course) I was seconded to a team in London. It turned out that the team developing wireless phones (remember those old bricks?) was in the same building. One Friday lunchtime at the local pub the wireless phone team deliberately sat at two tables, each with a wireless phone, and they were phoning drinks orders to each other. This of course was radically new back then.

Not to be outdone, next Friday we deliberately sat at two tables and unrolled two bean tins and some string and were passing drinks orders to each other that way. The wireless phone team just didn't get the joke. There's no sense of humour in some people....
Brilliant......

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Most manufacturers attach the stickers to the left. I've always noticed that and wondered why. I tend to remove them anyway. As much as I don't mind them there, I hate when they get grubby.

Whirly123

Bronze Level Poster

I am stuck trying to decide between two chassis so I keep randomly browsing new posts (procrastinating), wondering why I am doing this. Posts like this make it worthwhile :LOL:

Last edited: