Supreme Commander 2

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So a while ago there was a thread for SupComm 1 / FA about playing together. But what about SupComm 2? Although I'd rather co-op against some AI since I lack multiplayer experience i'm still up for some team battles! With or without the DLC (obviously depends on others)

Anyone interested?

JSG10

Expert
Yes indeed, I'm lacking any mp experience too and not played it a great deal so would be good to get some games going. :) can't remember my steam id, when I'm back on the pc I'll post back with it :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I never got into SupComm.

I think after playing it for a bit, it just never measured up to the awesomeness that was Total Annihilation!

JSG10

Expert
TA was pure awesome though. I miss that game! I still have it somewhere, doubt it would run on this rig though given how old it is and I doubt anyone plays it anymore!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Its that old that there might even be an Open Source version now that will run on current PCs (thats how I can still play the amazingness that is Transport Tycoon on my current PC!)

...to Google!

JSG10

Expert
My ID is Viking haha thought I would have remembered that >.<
I'm also in the PCS Gamers group, 49 members now! :)
Kalisnoir I've just added you.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Up for Supcom 2 aswell! Be warned though.. I am good.

I prefer Supcom 1 as I can micro manage the hell out of the resources :) Both Supcom 1 / FA and Supcom 2 are installed and upto date. But if I am ot play it will need to be planed in advance so I can work around GF. But should not be much of a issue.

When I get home I will post up my epicness pic in Supcom 1 where Myself and two friends played against 3-4 Hard AI and I completly owned allied armies by dropping a nuke on our front line :( Ooops.

Gorman

Author Level
Up for Supcom 2 aswell! Be warned though.. I am good.

I prefer Supcom 2 as most players can make it to the end of the match without crashing, although that was mostly fixed for Forged Alliance.

My steam ID is on my profile.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Cool, accepted your invite Viking, I tried to add LFFPicard but no luck there :p So, i'm usually available most nights afer 4 pm, weekends are always different, but can usually can do Sundays. So if people put available times/days we can make a date ;)

LFFPicard

Godlike
Added Gorman and Kalisnoir
Couldnt add JSG10 as Viking was not found :)
I think my ID is rong, should be LFFPicard not all lower case, not sure if steam is case sensitive.

JSG10

Expert
Picard, find me on the PCS group. Should have found me no problem :S Could try under JSG10 although thats my account name rather than profile name.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
You can only add people by the account name / email address as far as im aware?

Anyway, back to topic, whens everyone available? :p

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I joined the PCS group (really difficult name to work out)

Am sure will find someone with a similar game on the go!

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I wanted some Gorman.... and you certainly gave it to me...... Your base that is mwuhahaha

[video=youtube;8fvTxv46ano]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I didnt know where that came from until quite recently. The first time I came across it was that it was a cheat for Giants: Citizen Kabuto...and then wondered what it was until Wikipedia came along :D