Suspected broken display port

lkm757

I bought an all-in-one PC from here back in 2017 and I have recently been having some issues. When I try to turn on the computer the monitor states that no cable is connected. I have tried switching the monitor input and have plugged the PC cable into another HDMI port on the monitor, but the monitor still does not detect the PC. I then tried to plug the PC HDMI into another monitor and it then worked, so I suspect it's the display port. How would I go about fixing this?

It's a Fusion Series: 34" Curved Ultra-Wide 21:9 Screen (3440 x 1440) all-in-one.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry, when you say you’ve tried moving the cable, how are you doing that as it’s an AIO? Are you using a secondary display that’s not working?

Not too clear on the issue?

lkm757

Sorry for the confusion- the monitor on this AIO has multiple ports for the HDMI output to be plugged into. The cabling comes out at the bottom and is plugged back in again at the HDMI port. I have tried attaching an image of the cabling situation.
66BF254A-78BE-4D38-84DF-2E86954B4310.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry for the confusion- the monitor on this AIO has multiple ports for the HDMI output to be plugged into. The cabling comes out at the bottom and is plugged back in again at the HDMI port. I have tried attaching an image of the cabling situation.View attachment 23016
Ah, gotcha, thanks very much for the photo, didn’t realise that’s how they were connected up.

I would give PCS a call, sounds like a hardware issue.

lkm757

Ah, gotcha, thanks very much for the photo, didn’t realise that’s how they were connected up.

I would give PCS a call, sounds like a hardware issue.
Yeah I think I'll do that now- was just using the forum for a last ditch attempt for some miracle help before having to go on hold for ages to call them