3080ti wait times

Frogbox

Where are you seeing 15% boost? Most places I've seen is closer to 8-10% increase
I'd watched some 4k benchmark videos, and the difference came out at around 15%, but after taking another look now at multiple sources, you are spot on. The average does seem to be around 10% in general.

Valid point, and happy to be proven wrong :)

PadForce

Bronze Level Poster
Will do :)

Guessing I will receive early next week.

Edit: 5 minutes after writing this it was despatched with next day delivery. Wonder if I can just not go to the wedding I have on this weekend?

Last edited:

Rummbler

So sorry to hear that mate. I got mine today and it seems to be in good condition, nothing broke. I haven't started it but I have to check all cable before. But seems like everyone did a great job. Really looking forward to starting the beast. I got the same case as you Rummbler but got a different card (Phoenix on my end).

For your case, either you ask PCS to send you a new one and you put it back together or you send back the computer and they'll do it.
couldnt get a new case sent out but got a refund on the case since i didnt want to send the system back and risk being in the same situation

PadForce

Bronze Level Poster
Very, very pleased with this monster :)

Attachments

• Annotation 2021-07-16 205147.png
    Annotation 2021-07-16 205147.png
    977.1 KB · Views: 193