3080ti wait times

Surreal

same here, late march at 52 working day !! But I don't expect to get it before august at least unless several people change for the 3080 Ti
I'm on 89 working days, and I plan to change to a 3080Ti as soon as it becomes available, which it does not seem to be even though today is the launch date.

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
How many are switching to The 3080Ti? I would have done but its over £500 more and its not worth that price for the benefit. Though if I had ordered a 3090 I would probably switch to the 3080Ti

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
When I purchased the RTX 3080 Ti they stated they were supposed to get a shipment on the 31st but didn't get it so they can't give an ETA on when we will get it :D

Dexix

I am on 91 days and rang them as soon as I got the email, was told about £470 to upgrade but then said I would be just put on another waiting list which "should be quicker". Refused to be any more specific even though my email said they had received a number of 3080Ti's and would offer them out to orders waiting first.

loso64

How many are switching to The 3080Ti? I would have done but its over £500 more and its not worth that price for the benefit. Though if I had ordered a 3090 I would probably switch to the 3080Ti
the price of 3080TI makes no sense, If you gonna spent that much money, and you already were fine with 3090 to not wait for long, why would you downgrade to a card with half the memory, less cores, less rt cores, less clocks, to safe a bit of money?

If 3080TI MSRP was 1000, that would be different story

Edit: Also limited hash rate, not saying i am planning to mine, but still.

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
the price of 3080TI makes no sense, If you gonna spent that much money, and you already were fine with 3090 to not wait for long, why would you downgrade to a card with half the memory, less cores, less rt cores, less clocks, to safe a bit of money?

If 3080TI MSRP was 1000, that would be different story
Completely agree if it was the 1000 I think I would have swapped.

kierPC

Upgraded from 3080 to 3080ti as soon as i got the email. hopefully its a faster queue.

My Order 6th February - 84 Working days

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Received my build last night folks after 99 days!!!
Ryzen 5950X,
GTX 3080Ti - I received the gigabyte card- Lovely build

Currently just uploading drivers, and software.
Keep the faith folks
You wont be disappointed!!!

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
I switched from 3080 to 3080ti 2 day's ago and went into build and then testing yesterday. Still sitting in testing atm . I'm on 70 day's.
I'm on 62 days so shouldn't be too long with Ryzen 5900X + RTX 3080Ti ! I chated with PCS last week and said that I would probably go into build in 2 weeks time. fingers crossed for only one more week to go

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
Received my build last night folks after 99 days!!!
Ryzen 5950X,
GTX 3080Ti - I received the gigabyte card- Lovely build

Currently just uploading drivers, and software.
Keep the faith folks
You wont be disappointed!!!
Send us a picture of the beast !

IMG20210615155802.jpg