3080ti wait times

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Please see above as promised earlier this morning
AMD 9 5950x
Asus Hero Motherboard
Nvidia GTX 3080TI (Gigabyte Gaming OC 12GB)
32GB Ram
500GB Samsung Pro NVME SSD
PCS NVME SSD 1TB
6TB Seagate 7200RMP HDD
Extra Fan added to teh back of teh case
Cosreair 500d SE RGB

I love the Beast!!! its so quite is working like a dream
I received the Order Yesterday afternoon

Also paired the above with a new LGGN950-B monitor (4k 144hz Monitor) which is now also overclocked to 160HZ)

Its worth the wait folks (99 working days)

Hang in there if you are waiting

Keep the faith folks!!!

Attachments

• Inside the PC.jpg
    Inside the PC.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 218
  • PC.jpg
    PC.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 222

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
So just got this message from chat with PCS after I asked some information regarding where in the queue I might be. Apparently they have a good stock for this card but not many PC's are going out and they don't have much information on this. Seems like it's getting better but we still need to be patient. I'm at 64 days.

1624265800674.png

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
So just changed for the 3080 Ti after 86 working days I hope it doesn't take long. Can't wait for it!
Seems like more and more people are changing to the 3080 Ti because the prices are coming down so potentially the waiting queue on this card will get longer. Let's wait and see and fingers crossed for you

CROSSY

I got an amendment email last Tuesday recommending me to switch to the 3080Ti, I had a think about it and phoned up on the Wednesday and asked if I were to switch to it would the wait time be less than if I were to stick with the 3080 and they said yes it would be about 1-2 week wait. I got asked if I wanted to amend over the phone but I said I'd do it through the site as I got to change a couple of other things. I'm not going to get my hopes up with this as could be longer with people switching and that. I asked if I should still respond to the email after I've amended the order as it was advised to and they said yes, I'm kind of hoping they received my response as I haven't heard anything back but I'm sure they've acknowledged it, just busy times at the moment. :D

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
^ Forgot to add I'm currently on 57 working days
Hi Crossy, they told you 1 or 2 weeks while you're only at 57 working days ?! that 's awesome and means I shouldn't be too far but the chat told me it could be in 1 month as well as anytime in the next week. I'm at 64 days.

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
prob it will, I was on 87 working days, they said the queue is based on the date you ordered first. And I changed mine yesterday through the chat and today went to building and now is in the testing part!
Me as well. Apparently the keyboard and mouse I got weren't available. Took them off my quote yesterday and went into building today ! So worth changing cards as in the RTX 3080 group people are still going above the 100 days threshold.

1624436175775.png

DanPru

109 day and still waiting for building, someone have seen movement today? I've asked to the support if everything was in stock and it's all available, losing hope for this week :cry:.