TEKKEN 8

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
due to released on steam 25th Jan 2024

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So a friend of mine just gave me a code to join the BETA which is running over this weekend until Monday Evening I think. Just installing now, will feedback and take some screenies

1697913293556.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Be careful putting any screen shots on an open forum in case it causes issues for your friend - there might be coding in the screen shot or something.
It's tied to my account, so I'd be the one getting in trouble, but yeah, I hear you, it's a good point.

Bhuna50

Author Level
It's tied to my account, so I'd be the one getting in trouble, but yeah, I hear you, it's a good point.
They just seem quite official when they say about sharing the code etc and banning players I expect that whilst they have released some screen shots and playing videos / demo video there will be things that they dont want released to the public eye just yet.

An odd private post In Memory... though....you know where I mean... :D :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They just seem quite official when they say about sharing the code etc and banning players I expect that whilst they have released some screen shots and playing videos / demo video there will be things that they dont want released to the public eye just yet.

An odd private post In Memory... though....you know where I mean... :D :D
It's just finished downloading, gonna turn off the BOOM BOOM tunes and give it a spin

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I haven’t played Tekken for over a decade, but it really hasn’t changed much if at all, just new scenery, a few new characters, it’s online so that you play against others rather than just the pc, but it’s still one on one, and the players on there are pants.

First game I played I couldn’t find the action buttons, was expecting them to be on the mouse but they were on the keyboard so I spent 2/3rds of the match blocking and still beat them 3 games to one. The others I beat 3 nil.

I was only in there for half hour or so before the household went to bed, but it really did feel like going back in time to mid 2000s, not sure it particularly holds much promise

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
So I haven’t played Tekken for over a decade, but it really hasn’t changed much if at all, just new scenery, a few new characters, it’s online so that you play against others rather than just the pc, but it’s still one on one, and the players on there are pants.

First game I played I couldn’t find the action buttons, was expecting them to be on the mouse but they were on the keyboard so I spent 2/3rds of the match blocking and still beat them 3 games to one. The others I beat 3 nil.

I was only in there for half hour or so before the household went to bed, but it really did feel like going back in time to mid 2000s, not sure it particularly holds much promise

would vinyl tracks buy it or is it a bit samey samey

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
would vinyl tracks buy it or is it a bit samey samey
Nah, really not my cup of tea, it's got very little replayability in my eyes, I'd had enough after about 5 matches, it's all the same. The story is the only worthwhile bit, and that's not so great by todays standards.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Nah, really not my cup of tea, it's got very little replayability in my eyes, I'd had enough after about 5 matches, it's all the same. The story is the only worthwhile bit, and that's not so great by todays standards.

i suppose records wont buy themselves :LOL: