Tennis

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Congratulations Andy Murray, first scotsman to reach the wimbledon final,
that's what I call history making.:)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I really feel sorry for Marray. First men's doubles finalist in 50 years...and all anyone can talk about is that dour man that they call Murray!

He should be all over the back pages and the main headlines, and would be if Murray hadn't ruined it by NOT doing his usual in the semis...

...anyway, that's all Nadal's fault for going early giving Murray any "easier" route :)

liamnic2

Super Star
I like cheering for Andy but lets me realistic, he is going against Federer. If he struggles to get a semi then theres no way he will make it all the way. *No pun intended*

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Haha, tom, are you saying that cricket isn't interesting??? There is nothing better than a weekend at Lords watching a 5 day test match! Honestly...I do do that, it is great! Tennis isn't bad, it was a very good match yesterday. As for Murray, he started his international tennis carreer awfully (in my opinion) but has improved a huge amount (behaviour and attitude wise). Federer (I think) is a very good ambassador and I'm sure he will win although, his record against Murray isn't great! I will certainly be watching the match, after the grand prix though!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Haha, tom, are you saying that cricket isn't interesting??? There is nothing better than a weekend at Lords watching a 5 day test match! Honestly...I do do that, it is great!

funny-gifs-during-a-boring-lecture.gif

128981857336500249.jpg

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Lols! Cricket is still one of the most interesting sports out there! So much better than a load of overpaid wimps running around kicking a ball!

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
True and not true! True, they win and well done to them, both Marray and his Danish partner were wildcards! False, not in 'xx' years. It was only 5 years ago Jamie Murray won the mixed doubles with Jelena Jancovic (I can't spell that!). So, only one 'x' to be pedantic! There may have been British wins in the meantime, I don't know! But lets be honest, the only result we are concerned about today is that England beat Australia in the cricket...aren't we tom, I am sure you were watching that one vigilantly ;) !

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I didn't think Andy would win,but he put up a good fight against arguably the best player ever,
and at one stage it looked like he could maybe do it,I congratulate him on his valiant effort.