Testimonials on website

daveeb

Enthusiast
Hi all, just looking at the recent testimonials on the pcs website. Very impressive and the sort of thing that can help you decide whether to order.

I did notice however that testimonials 2317 (26.10.13) and 2316 (24.10.13) were identical (including spelling mistakes) apart from the persons signature at the bottom of the message but supposedly came from different people with different e-mail addys. Just made me wonder if they're all 100% genuine.

daveeb

Enthusiast
Hi Grimezy, if you look at the menu bar along the top of the page on the front page of the PCS website, you'll see Testimonials tab next to "about us". They're messages actually sent directly to PCS not reviews posted on other sites. The testimonials i'm referring to are still near the top of the list.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Ah I see, the one you mentioned do look a bit dodgy, I wouldn't really take notice of it though, the reviews on Trust Pilot and from PC Review sites all generally agree that PCS offer an excellent service and fantastic value for money.

Out of interest what are you concerns? Or were you just nosey'ing around the site and came across the testimonials?

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
I will get the admin team to look into this As they are all user submitted content and I can see two different emails/contacts saying the exact time. Need to make sure someones not spamming the testimonials and also that its not copying content over real testimonials.

daveeb

Enthusiast
Thanks Guys. I agree the Trustpilot reviews do look good. The suspect testimonials just happened to catch my eye as they were right above each other. I'm just being ultra cautious as i'm quite close to making an order and haven't dealt with PCS before although i have to say i'm impressed overall with the flexibility and choice on the components configurator and also the level of support on these forums.