testing

just wondering how long the testing period is and if my pc is dispatched tommorow when will i get it if i have standard monday to friday delivery

Shepard

Enthusiast
Hi there,

without looking into your order specifically, I can only give you general answers.
If your system goes into testing today, it will be tested overnight but at least 12 hours.

And if your system doesn't show any faults it will be dispatched right away and DPD needs 1 working day for the delivery within UK mainland. It might take longer up north like Scottish islands.

If it's ready to be dispatched tomorrow, you receive it Monday. Or you can call us and change it to a Saturday/Sunday delivery for £19, as long as it's not a finance order.

Best to give us a ring for specific answers though.

Hi there,

without looking into your order specifically, I can only give you general answers.
If your system goes into testing today, it will be tested overnight but at least 12 hours.

And if your system doesn't show any faults it will be dispatched right away and DPD needs 1 working day for the delivery within UK mainland. It might take longer up north like Scottish islands.

If it's ready to be dispatched tomorrow, you receive it Monday. Or you can call us and change it to a Saturday/Sunday delivery for £19, as long as it's not a finance order.

Best to give us a ring for specific answers though.
so there is no way to get it dispatched today so i can get it some point tommorow

mishra

Rising Star
Better wait to have it properly tested and then enjoy it for months on end.. Rather than rush it, spend extra money on Sat delivery and then in case you run into any issues you will be regretting it. I know it sucks not having it for the weekend... but on the whole you waited for it so long what is a few days more.