Thanks to a Support-Line Staff Member

Addersea

Just wanted to post a thank you to Chris Mc for the support this morning. (Hope I've picked the correct spelling!)

My experience with this PC has been terrible. It arrived broken, took weeks to troubleshoot all the problems, finally sent for an RMA, and it was returned still broken. I had some personal difficulties that meant I had to pause on getting it working for almost a year; on coming back to it, I was ignored or brushed off 6 separate times trying to get an RMA for it. I finally got one, am grateful to have had it returned with a promising report, and... I couldn't turn the PC on!

I tried multiple avenues, like other power socket locations etc, but decided - despite prior bad experiences - to call the support line to see if they could point out a solution.

Chris answered the phone in a very friendly manner, was great through the entire discussion, and helped talk me through ensuring the power button was connected properly. (Most likely, the foam insert used to protect the PC had just nudged the connector slightly out of place. I'm confident enough to do bits myself, just not knowledgable enough on what to check for, so Chris' guidance was invaluable.)

This is my first experience with the support line that has been overtly positive, to the extent I'm almost not frustrated at the prior months of horrific service. If any appropriate-level management are reading this, please commend Chris for their incredible disposition and support today. (And if you're Chris reading this, thank you!)

I'll also give thanks, where due, to the individuals who finally got the machine functional.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just wanted to post a thank you to Chris Mc for the support this morning. (Hope I've picked the correct spelling!)

My experience with this PC has been terrible. It arrived broken, took weeks to troubleshoot all the problems, finally sent for an RMA, and it was returned still broken. I had some personal difficulties that meant I had to pause on getting it working for almost a year; on coming back to it, I was ignored or brushed off 6 separate times trying to get an RMA for it. I finally got one, am grateful to have had it returned with a promising report, and... I couldn't turn the PC on!

I tried multiple avenues, like other power socket locations etc, but decided - despite prior bad experiences - to call the support line to see if they could point out a solution.

Chris answered the phone in a very friendly manner, was great through the entire discussion, and helped talk me through ensuring the power button was connected properly. (Most likely, the foam insert used to protect the PC had just nudged the connector slightly out of place. I'm confident enough to do bits myself, just not knowledgable enough on what to check for, so Chris' guidance was invaluable.)

This is my first experience with the support line that has been overtly positive, to the extent I'm almost not frustrated at the prior months of horrific service. If any appropriate-level management are reading this, please commend Chris for their incredible disposition and support today. (And if you're Chris reading this, thank you!)

I'll also give thanks, where due, to the individuals who finally got the machine functional.
I'm so pleased you got it resolved, sounds like it's been quite an ordeal for you, but hopefully it will see you right now for many years to come!

Kudos to Chris Mc and to you for your patience and diligence, well done (y)