The 32" Devcon Gamer - What's the screen quality like?

Snapfoot

Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering the Devcon but I was wondering, is the screen okay? I mean, it's quite large for a 1080p screen but that does not really bother me; what I'm interested in more is if the quality is good. Colours, viewing angles, bleeding, etc. Does anybody know?
Thank you very much!:)

jerpers

Master
Have you looked at the review version in the review section of the website? It is a review by OC3D and if you purchase through that part of the website it is over £100 cheaper than self configuring.

IrishTech

Bronze Level Poster
FYI if you want a 980 then the AOI is not for you as they don't offer it. I assume this is either due to size or cooling issues if it's the second one i be worried about cooling overtime as dust will build up and I could be wrong but cleaning an all in one might be harder than a Case base version.

Also I don't think you will be able to upgrade the machine as easy (not sure if you plan to)

Now i have never used an AOI before so these concerns could be non existent and it's just me being nervous. However would double check if any of these apply to you.