The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2022

Les Whyte

Your Call of the Sea link goes to Phoenix Point. Not sure which way round you intended it.(y)
I wanted to like Call of the Sea, but I found it too frustrating.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Your Call of the Sea link goes to Phoenix Point. Not sure which way round you intended it.(y)
I wanted to like Call of the Sea, but I found it too frustrating.
Well spotted. Was tired last night, so messed up there. Have fixed the link. Call of the Sea was decent, but like you say, a little too frustrating for me to continue with.

D

Deleted member 41971

Somewhat slim pickings this month all round, but I wanted 4 out of the 8 games on offer. So I have spare copies of the following:

- Deep Rock Galactic
- Necromunda: Hired Gun
- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Yes, Your Grace

may I bother you for lawn mowing sim? if its available

I'm not boring, honest :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
may I bother you for lawn mowing sim? if its available

I'm not boring, honest :LOL:
Shall send it your way.

It's reasonably fun in short bursts, so you're not boring at all for wanting it. The only criticisms I have of the game is that sometimes the jobs need really tiny specific amounts of grass cut to the point where you're searching for the single blade of grass that is too long preventing you from completing the job. There's also no mid-job save and quit option, so you have to do the full 15/20+ minute job in one sitting.

D

Deleted member 41971

Shall send it your way.

It's reasonably fun in short bursts, so you're not boring at all for wanting it. The only criticisms I have of the game is that sometimes the jobs need really tiny specific amounts of grass cut to the point where you're searching for the single blade of grass that is too long preventing you from completing the job. There's also no mid-job save and quit option, so you have to do the full 15/20+ minute job in one sitting.

many many thanks, i do appreciate it (y)

The only criticisms I have of the game is that sometimes the jobs need really tiny specific amounts of grass cut to the point where you're searching for the single blade of grass that is too long preventing you from completing the job. There's also no mid-job save and quit option, so you have to do the full 15/20+ minute job in one sitting.

"what did you do on your weekend"

"I talked to a stranger on the net about cutting grass in a computer game"

where did everyone go?

D

Deleted member 41971

I've not done much gaming this month to be honest.

Apocalypse GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhat slim pickings this month all round, but I wanted 4 out of the 8 games on offer. So I have spare copies of the following:

- Deep Rock Galactic
- Necromunda: Hired Gun
- Yes, Your Grace

Necromunda still up for grabs? I was so hyped for the game but the reviews fell short.

this reminds me I need to dig through my old catalogue and see what i have to offer