The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2022

D

Deleted member 41971

lord-of-the-rings-no.gif

no point me saying anything

you wont see it anyway with no internet and living in a cave 🤷‍♀️

Bhuna50

Author Level
With some normality returning and no more holidays booked up for a while, I will try to get my list updated soon with any current giveaways.

Would just like to say that I've played Gas Station Simulator and got about 25 hours of play out of it before thinking....hmm samey samey samey and highest level i can get at moment. However, I havent done the new add on yet plus Im looking forward to two companion games which seem to imply building your empire including the gas station along the one stretch of Highway - they are working on a Road Diner Simulator and a Motel Simulator - I am hoping they are games that interact with each other and not just playable on their own. If they do, then I will gladly start from the beginning again and try building up all three as it was quite fun.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
no point me saying anything

you wont see it anyway with no internet and living in a cave 🤷‍♀️
a8a771d1-b147-49bf-a77f-fd2019c2ab80_text.gif

With some normality returning and no more holidays booked up for a while, I will try to get my list updated soon with any current giveaways.

Would just like to say that I've played Gas Station Simulator and got about 25 hours of play out of it before thinking....hmm samey samey samey and highest level i can get at moment. However, I havent done the new add on yet plus Im looking forward to two companion games which seem to imply building your empire including the gas station along the one stretch of Highway - they are working on a Road Diner Simulator and a Motel Simulator - I am hoping they are games that interact with each other and not just playable on their own. If they do, then I will gladly start from the beginning again and try building up all three as it was quite fun.

welcome back !

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Getting this thread back on track again *ahem* have there been any game requests I may have missed?

If not, are there any new requests people want from this thread?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I was unsure about whether I would get this month's Humble Choice bundle on Tuesday, and have had a busy week so haven't been able to give it much more thought. I own the main games this month, but had a few of the lesser games on my wishlist, so the two "big" games are on offer this month. New additions to what I'm giving away are:

- Just Cause 4
- Forgive Me Father
- Crown Trick

Last edited:

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh, may i ask crusader king please ?
But if I'm not wrong, as I already asked a "big" game last month, if someone else wish to have it, I'll leave it to you.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Oh, may i ask crusader king please ?
But if I'm not wrong, as I already asked a "big" game last month, if someone else wish to have it, I'll leave it to you.
As usual with the "big" games, I'll leave it for a day or so and see if there's any more interest. If not, it's yours! :)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I don't want to worry anybody, but something truly unique has just happened.

Humble Choice released their October games yesterday and I didn't actually have any of them.

Most of them were on my wishlist, so there'll be no new games from me this month.