The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2024

ActuallyDenz

Lord of Steam
Soooo @Tron1982 wants Life Is Strange: True Colors and @HomerJ wants a wheel, but doesn't want the game. I've got an idea, so will try and do it this weekend!

blackadder-baldrick.gif

ActuallyDenz

Lord of Steam
One wheel for Life Is Strange: True Colors as promised!

As only one person wanted the game, I decided to go a bit weird...well weirder than usual.

Enjoy!

And yes, the labels really are "Wheeeeeeeel" and "Not wheeeeeeeeel". I wish I could say that it made sense in my head when I was doing it, but nope.

Didn't stop me from doing it anyways though!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
One wheel for Life Is Strange: True Colors as promised!

As only one person wanted the game, I decided to go a bit weird...well weirder than usual.

Enjoy!

And yes, the labels really are "Wheeeeeeeel" and "Not wheeeeeeeeel". I wish I could say that it made sense in my head when I was doing it, but nope.

Didn't stop me from doing it anyways though!

well that just looks amazing, also looks like a vinyl record as well,

News from The Dive Bus, Curacao

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

homers putting that on their resume, "so what's your hobbies" wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel and not wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
By all means, put your clothes back on - you can have the games. But of course I shall wait for @AgentCooper & potentially @Tron1982 to have their say. There may be a wheel involved

just asking my lord of steam, were these games claimed or would there be another wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel involved

homer could have a wheel for everything, what to eat, wheel, whats the weather, wheel, :LOL: