The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Of course !
Normally, i would have waited before asking, but this game looked really nice, so i allowed myself to ask for it right away ^^"
But, and i think it would be normal, if someone else want it, to let it have it ;)

Or we can roll a dice, i like rolling dice, even if my last game was ... let's say that i was happy to have a nice armor ... XD
Just going to warn you, @ActuallyDenz is from the Liverpool area. He’s likely to put you and anyone else who wants that game in a dark room which contains a single sock with a snooker ball in it.

Whoever is able to leave that room walking wins.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just going to warn you, @ActuallyDenz is from the Liverpool area. He’s likely to put you and anyone else who wants that game in a dark room which contains a single sock with a snooker ball in it.

Whoever is able to leave that room walking wins.
Sorry, but, as a french, a non-football fan and with my non-perfect understanding, i didn't understand your joke.
So, could you please explain it to me ? ><"

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Sorry, but, as a french, a non-football fan and with my non-perfect understanding, could you please explain me the joke ? ><"
But of course! Two people want the game. They are sent into a dark room with a crude and brutal weapon. Whoever exits the room is the winner.

(No football involved 👍)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
But of course! Two people want the game. They are sent into a dark room with a crude and brutal weapon. Whoever exits the room is the winner.

(No football involved 👍)
I was writing a mini essay explaining why my being from Liverpool was relevant to your post and probably would have gone off on a tangent about Thatcher, but I think you did a better job by just explaining the joke and not getting bogged down in the details!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I was writing a mini essay explaining why my being from Liverpool was relevant to your post and probably would have gone off on a tangent about Thatcher, but I think you did a better job by just explaining the joke and not getting bogged down in the details!
We’re both from the northwest, where things get fighty and bitey 😬

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah ! i rolled a natural 20 \o/

Natural-20-Icon-Large.png

Joke aside, thank you very much !

Bhuna50

Author Level
This thread has now been replaced with this one:

Please can a mod make the new thread a sticky and lock replies to this one now.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.