The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I wasn't insulting, per se. Just drawing attention to the fact there'd been an actual game created around moose related shenanigans. Looking at the description, I doubt it's an accurate simulation of the man's day-to-day activities...
When you're in a hole stop digging... :ROFLMAO:

Bhuna50

Author Level
OK, so here is my giveaway list (inspired by @ActuallyDenz post above) as I also have got some HumbleBundle games to gift away Steam codes for.

I think as there are some reasonably good games on this list, I would like to prioritise those that have helped a lot on this forum over those that have just joined recently, so if you have a reaction score of less than 250, you will be lower priority than anyone with a reaction score higher than this. Anyone with a score higher than 250 has until Tuesday 7pm to private message me or message on here which game they would like - after 7pm (UK time) Tuesday, the list opens to everyone.

[Edit] Open to everyone now - first come first serve. [Edit]

Can I suggest that as there are now two lists of free games that you @...tag either me or ActuallyDenz on which game list you have asked for it from please:

Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines (add-on will give with above) - After Dark
Golf with your Friends - OST
Boundless
A New Beginning - Final Cut
All you Can Eat
Broken Age
Crowntakers
EarthNight
Elite Dangerous
Endless Space - Collection
Framed - Collection
Gonner
Gunscape
In Between
Kerbal Space Program
Knights of Pen and Paper 2
MirrorMoon EP
My Memory of Us
Neo Cab
Newt One
No Time to Explain Remastered
>observer_
Overgrowth
Overlord II
Pesterquest
Planet of the Eyes
Plunge
Regular Human Basketball
StarCrossed
Surviving Mars
System Shock 2
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Void Bastards
Yuppie Psycho
Beat Hazard 2
Sigma Theory
Metal Unit Chapter Update
Dont Escape - 4 days to Survive
Verlet Swing
Earthlock
Autonauts
Fae Tactics
Goat of Duty
Darksiders III
Little Misfortune
Smile For Me
Children of Morta
One Step from Eden
Indivisible
Shining Resonance Refrain
Struggling

Choose one from:
The Messenger
The Kings Bird
Remnants of Naezith

Just bringing this thread back on track (at least the pixies didn’t invade this time lol).

Games still available on a first come first serve request basis.

I’m at work (from home) at moment but will log in properly over lunchtime and later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bringing this thread back on track (at least the pixies didn’t invade this time lol).

Games still available on a first come first serve request basis.

I’m at work (from home) at moment but will log in properly over lunchtime and later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Overlord 2 is still going I will happily take it off your hands

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm glad that a couple of people have gotten onboard with the idea of giving away unwanted games - not sure I'd have the patience to play all that many moose-related games though - even Goat Simulator was a bit much for me!

My list is still on the first page with all games available unless I've crossed them off!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

Continuing on with this years handouts, they're not free, but damn near close, offers on the Hitman series if anyone is interested. It's one offer, can't be split into individual titles unfortunately so you can either grab one or all of them and everything in between.

1610045940810.png

Please PM me and first come first served :)

Forgot to add, it's through GOG

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Updated my list on the first page with a few earlier games that I still have availabe but hadn't listed. These are from before Humble Choice, so I don't know if they're giftable, but there's a few decent games in there, including Just Cause 3 (which is well worth a play), so perhaps if someone requests one of the newer games we can try it out.

maxff9

Bronze Level Poster
Hi @ActuallyDenz
is Catherine Classic still available ? If not, Yakuza 2 would be ?

I am quite new here as I just received my laptop this week. It's great to have such give away, thanks !

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It's first Friday of the month, so have updated what I'm offering. Latest editions to the list are:

- Outward and the Soroborean DLC
- Endless Space 2 - Deluxe Edition
- The Wild Eight
- Train Station Renovation
- Valfaris
- Boomerang Fu

Bit of a mixed bunch this month - I already own these. I'd like to think that Endless Space 2 will go to a good home. It's a 4X strategy game set in space. Need I say more?!

It'll be first come, first served...unless I don't like you, then I'll no doubt come up with some silly game to ensure you don't get it! :LOL:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

barlew

Godlike
Pathologic 2 has been claimed, and I've had a poke around my 2020 games and want to add to the list of games I'm happy to give away:

- PC Building Simulator
- Not Tonight
- Children of Morta
- Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
- Crying Suns
- Darksburg
- The Sunless Bundle
- The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
- Evoland Legendary Edition
- Wargroove
- Automachef
- Through the Darkest of Times
- We Were Here Together
- One of Grid: Ultimate Edition, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice or The Messenger
- XCOM 2 + DLC
- Rise of Industry
- Niche: A Genetics Survival Game
- Gris
- Yakuza Kiwami
- Sonic Mania
- Avernum 3
- Surviving Mars
- Moonlighter
- Road Redemption
- 60 Parsecs!
- 911 Operator + 1 DLC
- Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered
- Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
- Minit
- Tannenberg
- Just Cause 3
- Darkside Detective
- Outward and the Soroborean DLC
- Endless Space 2 - Deluxe Edition
- The Wild Eight
- Train Station Renovation
- Valfaris
- Boomerang Fu

All games have already been paid for through my subscription and otherwise aren't going to be used, so not looking for anything in return. As I discovered earlier, I can create a gift link, so it's not like I need any personal info. Let me know what you want and I'll cross the game off the list!
What an absolute god amongst men. Is endless space 2 still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.