The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Unsure how I missed this...... if PC Building Sim is still available I would like it :D

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
PM about to be sent.
There was me thinking my copy of PC Building Sim was going to someone.

I'm starting to feel sorry for my copy of the game as it's been there so long. Unwanted. Unloved...

1613045429099.jpeg

Bhuna50

Author Level
There was me thinking my copy of PC Building Sim was going to someone.

I'm starting to feel sorry for my copy of the game as it's been there so long. Unwanted. Unloved...

View attachment 22225
oops - sorry.

i will be honest and say it wasnt until after I had sent it and I went to delete it off my list that I realised I hadnt listed it :)

I guess I have committed a free-giveaway sin and must be punished...

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm surprised to be honest. It's basically the configurator on steroids with visual representations of the builds. I wanted it for ages after playing it a while back. I can see how it would get repetitive but, for me at least, it'll be handy for passing time and chilling out while keeping my grey matter engaged.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
oops - sorry.

i will be honest and say it wasnt until after I had sent it and I went to delete it off my list that I realised I hadnt listed it :)

I guess I have committed a free-giveaway sin and must be punished...

I didn't see it on your list either so imagine my surprise when it was yourself that PMd me with a code for it 😂 I think @ActuallyDenz should be checking his account security :unsure:o_O😁

Bhuna50

Author Level
I'm surprised to be honest. It's basically the configurator on steroids with visual representations of the builds. I wanted it for ages after playing it a while back. I can see how it would get repetitive but, for me at least, it'll be handy for passing time and chilling out while keeping my grey matter engaged.

I got to the stage I was building better machines than I had so two things had to happen:

i) stop playing the game.

ii) order new laptop LOL

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Once you level up a bit, pretty much all jobs in the game are benchmark tests which is a bit repetitive, but I like the fact that the developer is adding new hardware all the time - RTX 3080s are beginning to show up at higher levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.