The Callisto Protocol

robin h 25

Another game for my list, Though I've had my eye on this for over a year, It's giving off very strong Dead Space vibes, Rumor is (I don't know if it's true) that it's set in the Dead Space universe but it has nothing to do with or have any ties to the Dead Space games,

It's currently being perceived as Dead Space 4 right now and i can't wait for this game to release.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Another game for my list, Though I've had my eye on this for over a year, It's giving off very strong Dead Space vibes, Rumor is (I don't know if it's true) that it's set in the Dead Space universe but it has nothing to with or have any ties to the Dead Space games,

It's currently being perceived as Dead Space 4 right now and i can't wait for this game to release.
God, I've been so excited for this since it was announced. The graphics look amazing.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s being made by the original co-creator of Dead Space. Due to rights, it’s not affiliated with the series but I’m sure it’ll have the same horrific vibe and I’m also sure that I won’t be touching it with the fabled ten-foot barge pole. I’m too afraid.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Another game for my list, Though I've had my eye on this for over a year, It's giving off very strong Dead Space vibes, Rumor is (I don't know if it's true) that it's set in the Dead Space universe but it has nothing to with or have any ties to the Dead Space games,

Looks really interesting

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It’s being made by the original co-creator of Dead Space. Due to rights, it’s not affiliated with the series but I’m sure it’ll have the same horrific vibe and I’m also sure that I won’t be touching it with the fabled ten-foot barge pole. I’m too afraid.
Well it looks a few notches above alien :ROFLMAO:

Aza

Rising Star
Ive never played teh Dead Space games but i've seen some of the anime/movies.
Video looks interesting though.... I tend to chicken out on games like this though :(

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You know, if it was lit better and they werent zombiefied alien monster type things, just big overgrown stuffed animals (but equally bloodthirsty and lethal)

Id be fine.
That’s even worse! Have you seen Willy’s Wonderland?

Aza

Rising Star
That’s even worse! Have you seen Willy’s Wonderland?
Nope, not seen it... but just watched the trailer for it https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8114980/ and I might watch it tonight if I can find it!

Besides, I think my idea would work....
Not So Dead Space.jpg

In fact, I think it really helps take the edge off...
Test Sample 2.jpg

Last edited:

robin h 25

You know, if it was lit better and they werent zombiefied alien monster type things, just big overgrown stuffed animals (but equally bloodthirsty and lethal)

Id be fine.
Then this would be right up you're street....
Naughty Bear (2).png

A serial killer teddy bear, which was a Playstation 3 game. Ah the horror.. THE HORROR.. of teddy bear stuffing everywhere😱.

• Love
Reactions: Aza

Aza

Rising Star
Callisto Project just popped up on ym Steam News page as being available for pre-purchase.... £49.99