The Daily Grind

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you’re in to coffee at all, I really would recommend investing in a really good machine that fits your needs, they can be expensive initially, but the amount it saves me on needing to buy coffee shop coffee and the daily joy it brings every morning far outweighs the cost!

Coffee.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I had Nespresso machines for about 7 years which I absolutely loved until they changed the recipe on my favorite pods, before that I used a normal cafetiere. Also, the quality of Nespresso's machines is not what it once was at all, my last 2 machines broke at least once a year until they were out of warranty and not worth repairing.

This is my first Bean to Cup machine, and I really love the improvements it brings and the overall choice of beans you can buy.

I found a place called https://www.hasbean.co.uk/ that actually roast to order, they're based near Manchester, and their customer services is quite simply on another planet. They'll roast and ship the same day if you order early enough.

If anyone gets the chance, try their Brazil Fazenda Cachoeira da Grama Natural Canario. It's so good it literally knocked me sideways!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Where did you get your machine? It looks great!
I actually got mine from amazon, they were doing an offer for 33% off and payment in 5 monthly instalments without having to take out credit, was too good to miss.

It’s a Sage Barista Express, incredible machine, can’t recommend enough so long as you can find it at the discounted price, I wouldn’t pay full whack for it.

Does it come with a 10-year old to work out how to use it?
It does take some practice to get right, there’s a definite knack and a lot of trial and error. Plus you have to change the machine settings based on the beans you’re using. I found a wonderful app called Coffee Book on the App Store which stores all your settings:

I haven’t really used the milk frother, that’s the trickiest part to get right, really need to practice on that one. Am currently using the silver jug which is a nespresso milk heater which is simple and brilliant.

D

Deleted member 41971

If you’re in to coffee at all, I really would recommend investing in a really good machine that fits your needs, they can be expensive initially, but the amount it saves me on needing to buy coffee shop coffee and the daily joy it brings every morning far outweighs the cost!

View attachment 26671

there's a youtuber called james hoffmann, he is a kind of coffee expert and i find his videos informative

I found myself a really good budget option took a while to get used to tho tastes ok but does what I need it to
images (10).jpeg

Its on sale normally seems to be a unknown product as not many pepole know about it or buy it unfortunately does not come with cup one major fault with it is a rat died in my cup and did not notice a change in flavour :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41971

have you tried any of this coffee @SpyderTracks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
have you tried any of this coffee @SpyderTracks

Oooo, too strong for me, I like 100% Arabica, the lower the caffeine, the better. Just can’t handle high caffeine content at all!