The Daily Grind

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
looked the machine up on amazon, if I am looking at the right one then the price is not too bad considering what you get and the potential and longevity of it, sounds like a good product, (y)
Amazon do a deal on my machine a few times a year and knock £200 off the cost bringing g it down to £400 which is good value for what you're getting, I wouldn't have paid full price for it

That deal is always in January and Black Friday also, worth keeping an eye out for.

D

Deleted member 41971

Amazon do a deal on my machine a few times a year and knock £200 off the cost bringing g it down to £400 which is good value for what you're getting, I wouldn't have paid full price for it

That deal is always in January and Black Friday also, worth keeping an eye out for.

well I hope you and the dutch barista are happy together :coffee::coffee:

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Just ordered some of this

Ooof not a fan of this stuff. When I tried it at work it tasted just.. bitter no flavour. Hopefully your experience will be a better one!

steaky360

OMG! Have to at least pop out and get a Starbucks or something!
I'm not a fan of starbucks (or most of the high street coffee places) these days. I dislike their beans... I have been spoiled by the folk who I get my coffee from I think (and the fact that with very minor tweaking, that Sage Barista Express can make an absolutely banging cup).

On that note, I'm still tempted to upgrade my machine to the dualboiler (no space for an oracle), gives me an excuse to get a descent single dose grinder too!

Sorry for the #advert but if anyone is up for giving them a shot, I'd wholeheartedly recommend hasbean (https://www.hasbean.co.uk/) they roast to order and have excellent customer support.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm not a fan of starbucks (or most of the high street coffee places) these days. I dislike their beans... I have been spoiled by the folk who I get my coffee from I think (and the fact that with very minor tweaking, that Sage Barista Express can make an absolutely banging cup).

On that note, I'm still tempted to upgrade my machine to the dualboiler (no space for an oracle), gives me an excuse to get a descent single dose grinder too!

Sorry for the #advert but if anyone is up for giving them a shot, I'd wholeheartedly recommend hasbean (https://www.hasbean.co.uk/) they roast to order and have excellent customer support.
I love Hasbean, just put an order in this morning. By far the best coffee beans I've found, but aside from that, best service I've found of any company bar none.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was it coffee or ground skull?
And this one has a little extra...........

1637839647134.jpeg

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
If you’re in to coffee at all, I really would recommend investing in a really good machine that fits your needs, they can be expensive initially, but the amount it saves me on needing to buy coffee shop coffee and the daily joy it brings every morning far outweighs the cost!

View attachment 26671

Well thanks to missus moosEh, I've joined the club @SpyderTracks . I have taken my caffeine levels to a whole new level.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Ooo, you lucky lucky...

Which one did you get?
I believe the same as you :).

I've used them in the past as both my bro and parents have one :D.

the Barista Express™​