The Day Before - Zombie survival horror MMO

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone heard of this one upcoming, it's just gone on pre order.

There's quite an in depth gameplay glimpse below, it does look quite something:

And the preview film:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Anyone heard of this one upcoming, it's just gone on pre order.

There's quite an in depth gameplay glimpse below, it does look quite something:

And the preview film:

Am I wrong or does this seem a bit like "The Division"? I made no research yet on this game so I'm just guessing from what I've saw from these videos.

Also, the police siren sounds like straight out of GTA San Andreas 😂 and when you open doors, they seem to sound like a mix between: Outlast and Silent Hill 4

Lmao, that sign is a bit weird... "I got vaccinated"
Trailer screenshot.PNG

Last edited:

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
Am I wrong or does this seem a bit like "The Division"? I made no research yet on this game so I'm just guessing from what I've saw from these videos.

Also, the police siren sounds like straight out of GTA San Andreas 😂 and when you open doors, they seem to sound like a mix between: Outlast and Silent Hill 4

Lmao, that sign is a bit weird... "I got vaccinated"
View attachment 24997
You're right, it's like The Division and The Last of Us had a baby.

I personally can't wait to get my hands on this. It look's exactly what I've been craving recently on the face of it so glad to know pre-orders available now! (though I can't see it on Steam; will check CDKeys)

Wondering how PVP will work, whether it's going to be similar to The Division's Dark Zone. Will have a butchers at the latest details.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I always like the look of these games but they always seem to resort to deathmatch with zombies in the background

What makes this any different to the million other BR open world "Survival" deathmatch games?

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You're right, it's like The Division and The Last of Us had a baby.

I personally can't wait to get my hands on this. It look's exactly what I've been craving recently on the face of it so glad to know pre-orders available now! (though I can't see it on Steam; will check CDKeys)

Wondering how PVP will work, whether it's going to be similar to The Division's Dark Zone. Will have a butchers at the latest details.
Exact, I'll grab it as well when it'll be available. Another title I'll grab is Outlast Trials