The 'Get Batman Arkham City free' offer on PCS

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Hi Everyone. I've seen the offer on the website, when was the exact date it started? I only wonder because I bought my PC from PCS with a nvidia 560ti so I should have been eligible for it? Did I get my PC just a little too soon for the offer or something? :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think (dont quote me!) that you have to purchase the PC when the offer is open, as the "free game" etc (changes all the time) is actually an option within the Configuratron (and appears on the spec you can link to the forums).

Maybe an Admin can shed some more light, but I would doubt it unless you saw the option in the list :(

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately we dispatched your order back on the 26th August, and the offer didn't start until 6th September at 2pm. The offer is run strictly to Nvidia's guidelines and we only have a limited number of vouchers available.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Unfortunately we dispatched your order back on the 26th August, and the offer didn't start until 6th September at 2pm. The offer is run strictly to Nvidia's guidelines and we only have a limited number of vouchers available.

Ah right fair enough! Not to worry, I was only concerned that I'd missed out was all!

shallfull

Just ordered my computer today, actually!
Does this mean I'll most likely receive the steam-code for batman with my order, or will that be emailed to me?

Thanks!

Corfate

Author Level
Just ordered my computer today, actually!
Does this mean I'll most likely receive the steam-code for batman with my order, or will that be emailed to me?

Thanks!

In your order did you select a suitable GPU that came with the offer? If you did, i believe you get a code :)

shallfull

Great! Yeah, just got my gtx 570.
It was included under my misc on my system (Just posted in show off)
can't wait!

Anyone got any history / experience with this know if it'll be WITH the GPU in the box, or emailed?
Thanks.:)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Great! Yeah, just got my gtx 570.
It was included under my misc on my system (Just posted in show off)
can't wait!

Anyone got any history / experience with this know if it'll be WITH the GPU in the box, or emailed?
Thanks.:)

Will be on a card thing in the welcome pack.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ok something has gone hideously wrong in the last few days, with all the random 1 post adverts and now this!