the GPU 0 (intel R UHD Graphics 630) goes from 0% to 100% and stays for about 1-2 seconds, then goes down

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh Okey how do I check that I have installed the cyrpto miner or not in my system
You do a clean install and only install legit sofware.

You can't protect against a virus once it's installed, there's no such thing as "cleaning" a virus, the only way to properly remove one is clean install.

But that's just one area, make sure you're not using any other dodgy software as they will all likely be compromised in some way.

There's no shortcuts in my experience with software, you can find anything you want for free, but you'll pay the price for it in the end either through viruses, malware, or in the worst case, stolen identity, lost money etc etc.

That speaking through experience. I used to only ever use "free" downloads and paid the price for it.

jet0274

You do a clean install and only install legit sofware.

You can't protect against a virus once it's installed, there's no such thing as "cleaning" a virus, the only way to properly remove one is clean install.

But that's just one area, make sure you're not using any other dodgy software as they will all likely be compromised in some way.

There's no shortcuts in my experience with software, you can find anything you want for free, but you'll pay the price for it in the end either through viruses, malware, or in the worst case, stolen identity, lost money etc etc.

That speaking through experience. I used to only ever use "free" downloads and paid the price for it.
Thanks for that I won't do that again that's seems bad and I need to get antivirus asap