The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

gainz

i had the option to pick up a 3060ti this morning for £600, didn't want to pay that price though and now I'm kind of regretting it! :confused:

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
i had the option to pick up a 3060ti this morning for £600, didn't want to pay that price though and now I'm kind of regretting it! :confused:

Don't let the scalpers win - it's sad that nothing can be done to prevent people/bots buying up stock and putting it for sale for almost double RRP.

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
Don't let the scalpers win - it's sad that nothing can be done to prevent people/bots buying up stock and putting it for sale for almost double RRP.
I dont think that its to do with it cant be done, I think that some retailers dont want to spend money to do anything more, some care only that they make money and the source to them is irrelevant. I saw an article on Zotac's tweet about its GPUs being used in a mining bulid and to me that's a case in point. Also, larger retailers could offer click and collect only on GPUs/PS5 for example so that only genuine customers buy them but they don't seem to be willing. That's just my view

Danny25palmer

Welcome to the waiting list... since you’ve just ordered and I assume your order is still in the “Processing” stage, feel blessed if you receive it before April

I dont think that its to do with it cant be done, I think that some retailers dont want to spend money to do anything more, some care only that they make money and the source to them is irrelevant. I saw an article on Zotac's tweet about its GPUs being used in a mining bulid and to me that's a case in point. Also, larger retailers could offer click and collect only on GPUs/PS5 for example so that only genuine customers buy them but they don't seem to be willing. That's just my view
True although the fact the 3060 that is coming out tomorrow has a mining cap on them is a good look for the future but just means they will still be snapping up the 3060 ti and that doesn't help us 🤦‍♂️

CasDal

True although the fact the 3060 that is coming out tomorrow has a mining cap on them is a good look for the future but just means they will still be snapping up the 3060 ti and that doesn't help us 🤦‍♂️
I would assume that a retailer like PCS has their cards on-order with Nvidia directly and is just waiting for their allocation to arrive, so regardless of the bots/scalpers, PCS should still receive their allotment of cards as normal. Different story if you were buying just the card from a retailer because you only have slim chance of picking one up that way. Correct me if I'm wrong tho!

Danny25palmer

I would assume that a retailer like PCS has their cards on-order with Nvidia directly and is just waiting for their allocation to arrive, so regardless of the bots/scalpers, PCS should still receive their allotment of cards as normal. Different story if you were buying just the card from a retailer because you only have slim chance of picking one up that way. Correct me if I'm wrong tho!
Yea 100% but the demand for that card is still going to be there

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
~18 working days~
I emailed a while ago asking for a ball park estimate of when they expect to get some in. Here is the reply:
As a whole we are looking around mid March to April however the main issue is with the Graphics as you can tell and this may push the build further than March.

aseax

~18 working days~
I emailed a while ago asking for a ball park estimate of when they expect to get some in. Here is the reply:
As a whole we are looking around mid March to April however the main issue is with the Graphics as you can tell and this may push the build further than March.
14 days When I ask they told me around the start of April, not before.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
You guys need to understand that they dont know when they’re getting stocks themselves - they tell you these dates because thats when its “guaranteed” - you never know if some cards could come in out of nowhere and you’ll randomly see your build done earlier beforehand. Keep your hopes high throughout March, we should begin getting our builds completed from there!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
I've seen no stock on any stock informer websites for 3060ti this month, pretty bleak. Had a good chuckle at the number of people scamming bots on eBay though, listing the GPU but stating it's a drawing of it only in a bid to catch out scalpers :ROFLMAO:

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
I am in 69 working days pre-production, I ordered a 3080 from 21/11/2020, I`m still waiting....
3080/3090 orders have commonly reached 90 days. You may have a while yet! April-may should stabilise across the board and we will be back to normality according to nvidia.

If we get the 3060s mid March, I think we will all be satisfied!

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Im on day 38 5900x 3060ti 😭😭😭 still no build
The other person had a ryzen 7 3700X i think.... you should be going into build either this week or next week, unless one of the components you’re trying to get keep on going out of stock