The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Interesting! Thanks for sharing. And you were on 22 days when it went into build?

I'm on 16 days myself, so I guess it's not completely outrageous for me to hope for some time next week...
Yeah 22 Days today and then it all happened at once. It's embarrassingly exciting to be honest, the past year has been kind of garbage so this is a nice wee highlight

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah 22 Days today and then it all happened at once. It's embarrassingly exciting to be honest, the past year has been kind of garbage so this is a nice wee highlight

Oh I hear you, I am way to giddy about this whole process, much more so than any responsible adult should be (hence the number of posts I've made on this forum in the last two weeks).

Interesting that it went so quickly once it got into build. I suppose what we're all waiting for is just basically getting to the front of the queue and there being components in stock..

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh I hear you, I am way to giddy about this whole process, much more so than any responsible adult should be (hence the number of posts I've made on this forum in the last two weeks).

Interesting that it went so quickly once it got into build. I suppose what we're all waiting for is just basically getting to the front of the queue and there being components in stock..
Yeah I figured that too, I reckon the builds are all sat ready to go just waiting on that final piece to arrive so they can start throwing them together, hopefully you'll not be waiting much longer mate

Cobblers

Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with being giddy about it at all.... if anything waiting for and receiving your new rig is the closest I'll ever get to remembering that feeling of when I was a small child waiting for F.Xmas to visit..... "just XXXX days left to go".

Soon you will be "I bet it's arrived at the delivery depot in XXXX town.... it will be here soon".

Enjoy it! :)

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Nothing wrong with being giddy about it at all.... if anything waiting for and receiving your new rig is the closest I'll ever get to remembering that feeling of when I was a small child waiting for F.Xmas to visit..... "just XXXX days left to go".

Soon you will be "I bet it's arrived at the delivery depot in XXXX town.... it will be here soon".

Enjoy it! :)

That's a really good shout actually. This is the closest I've come to that kind of childlike excitement since, I guess, the last time I had a big holiday?

Of course, here there is the very real and terrifying option of adding even fancier bits to your Xmas presents while you're waiting, bits you may or may not need and may or may not be able to actaully afford! :ROFLMAO:

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Yeah that's the problem. I have to hold myself back. I could easily press the order button on something that would make the wife leave me....

In fact I could possibly use the simplicity of ordering PCS PC's against her to get my own way more often.... :p Hey, if it doesn't work then I get a Super computer that SETI would be jealous of. :)

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
I didn't add a GPU in the hopes I could source a 3060 myself but that is looking impossible at the moment (unless I feed the scalpers!). Tempted to just add this to my order now I've seen signs of PCS getting them in stock!

In

Out of curiosity, what was the CPU you ordered? Any other parts that weren't in stock when you ordered it?
5600x which was pre-order. I did source my gpu elsewhere (as stated earlier in the thread) in the end to speed it up as I found one at rrp last week. But going by others on here those with a 3060ti have gone into building during the same time frame :)

KippleKat

Enthusiast
My build is on 22 days pre-production now, waiting on the 3060 Ti and AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU which I've heard is also low on stock. I ordered on the 11th of December and had hoped there would be a rough idea on delivery dates, but seems there's no indication from the suppliers. It's positive seeing some of you on here have gone into build after about 22 days, so I'm hoping I'm not waiting months...

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
I'm only on 9 days pre-production and my build includes the 3060Ti and 5600X. I was expecting to wait months for it but reading this thread has given me a bit of hope that it may not be as long as that! Doing my best to not get carried away though lol.

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
I'm only on 9 days pre-production and my build includes the 3060Ti and 5600X. I was expecting to wait months for it but reading this thread has given me a bit of hope that it may not be as long as that! Doing my best to not get carried away though lol.

It seems like somewhere between 20 and 30 days is a pretty realistic timeline based on what other users are experiencing, though there will always be some uncertainty because at the end of the day it comes down to whether or not PCS are able to get hold of the components...