The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

arapanah

I was on a live chat with PCS and they said that nothing is confirmed but there are some ETAs for april. Im
on 43 working days as of today and they said that the next batch of 3060ti’s will
definitely cover my order so for any of you guys that are on 43+ there is not much longer to wait

Dippie108

I was on a live chat with PCS and they said that nothing is confirmed but there are some ETAs for april. Im
on 43 working days as of today and they said that the next batch of 3060ti’s will
definitely cover my order so for any of you guys that are on 43+ there is not much longer to wait
The fact that I asked the very same question to live chat today they said 2 months roughly for anyone that stays with the 3060 Ti. Very worrying that they are throwing dates around now but I think if they do get a shipment in this month they are going to have a lot of angry customers that were “strongly advised” to change GPU and a lot of us doubling our price for the 3070

Will B

Well ive just gone into building, feels kinda strange looking and seeing it building but im kind of relived i guess. Its been quite a journey, good luck to all of u waiting, it'll be worth it

Day 39 and just went into testing after going into building a few hours ago. They work fast when the stock is there it seems!

Because of the bank holiday tomorrow (Friday) and the weekend I'm not expecting delivery till next Tuesday, hope its sooner though :D

alexking

Day 39 and just went into testing after going into building a few hours ago. They work fast when the stock is there it seems!

Because of the bank holiday tomorrow (Friday) and the weekend I'm not expecting delivery till next Tuesday, hope its sooner though :D
Mine went through building and testing yesterday (6700 XT), was dispatched this morning and just got an email from DPD saying it'll be delivered on Tuesday, so yeah I think Tuesdays a good bet if it ends up dispatching this weekend.

Joshisftw

I'm 22 days in i switched to the 3070 late Wednesday as I don't think the 3060 ti is gonna be available for a long time... fingers crossed mine goes into building shortly like the rest of you guys switching. Can't wait! Good luck to those who are willing to wait but I don't have that kind of patience.

Edit: Shortly after this my pc went into building! Strongly recommend switching who knows when they will secure more stock for the 3060 TI

Last edited:

knichollsviz

I’m so confused!! I was told on the chat not to bother switching to the 3070 as it had a similar wait? I’m on 24 days and not sure what to do for the best :/ I don’t really want to pay over a hundred more and still wait ages...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m so confused!! I was told on the chat not to bother switching to the 3070 as it had a similar wait? I’m on 24 days and not sure what to do for the best :/ I don’t really want to pay over a hundred more and still wait ages...
3070s are the best stocked GPU at the moment, builds are usually done within 15 days.

SteMcKay

I don't think I've saw anyone comment who switched over to the 3070 over the last 2 weeks not go into build within 2-3 days, some of which went into build same or next day.

I was getting mixed messages too and switched and built and tested within 2 days. Was on 29 days.

If you can afford it and can make use of it, then I'd say switch to 3070.