The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Crewman

Judging by the 3070 and 3080 threads there seem to have been quite a few deliveries in the last week or so. Still no news on the 3060ti?

Alex FDB

Is it coincidence that PCS were originally saying the 3060Ti wouldn't be coming back into stock until 10th June and now Nvidia have just announced the 3070Ti will be released 10th June. Almost certainly meaningless but maybe not? Maybe a genuine date to be looking forward to getting a 3060Ti finally?

rb6k

It’s getting ridiculous now. 67 working days. Feb 25th I ordered. If we’re having to wait till the 10th June for whatever reason, why not just say that? Rumours don’t help here.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s getting ridiculous now. 67 working days. Feb 25th I ordered. If we’re having to wait till the 10th June for whatever reason, why not just say that? Rumours don’t help here.
It’s not rumours, it’s stated on the configurator:

AC0C2262-D0BB-4490-B02A-F39124C837FB.png

Hi,

Just thought i would let those who are waiting for the 3060TI that my system is now in testing.:)

The delay has been 87 days as I order on 3rd March.

So it would appear that PCS are catching up with the orders now, brilliant, although the 3060TI is still shown as pre-order.

Martin

Gaiuz16

Anyone here in pre-production for a long time? I order my pc july and still in pre-production status. They told me las wednesday that it will be built thursday or fri but not. Dont know the prob.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone here in pre-production for a long time? I order my pc july and still in pre-production status. They told me las wednesday that it will be built thursday or fri but not. Dont know the prob.
You can see wait times above, the 3060ti is one of the rarest cards, if you ordered in july that's under 20 days, you've got a while to go yet.

Gaiuz16

You can see wait times above, the 3060ti is one of the rarest cards, if you ordered in july that's under 20 days, you've got a while to go yet.
They told me that they have the stock for my pc. Then this week they told me that my order number was printed and was about to be built wed or thursday butit doesnt happen... So it means that those things are not true?? I think it is better to tell the truth so that we understand it,than to make us hope and disappoint us.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They told me that they have the stock for my pc. Then this week they told me that my order number was printed and was about to be built wed or thursday butit doesnt happen... So it means that those things are not true?? I think it is better to tell the truth so that we understand it,than to make us hope and disappoint us.
someone who ordered before you might have changed to a 3060 Ti which means your build can get set back

Ric119

My point is why not just say the truth that to say reasons that are lies..
Just contact them again, its what I keep doing, originally had a 3060 and found out that it would take 2-3 months to build, which I'm not waiting, but they did say they have a lot of the 3060Ti and if I upgraded the wait would be about 15 days so that's what I've done, plan of emailing them again on Wednesday to see where we're at with the build.

Gaiuz16

Just contact them again, its what I keep doing, originally had a 3060 and found out that it would take 2-3 months to build, which I'm not waiting, but they did say they have a lot of the 3060Ti and if I upgraded the wait would be about 15 days so that's what I've done, plan of emailing them again on Wednesday to see where we're at with the build.
When have you order? I always ask an update to them. When did u placed ur order? Please let me know if ur pc will be in built status please.

Ric119

So 22 working days and mine has gone into building early today and has been in testing since 2pm, so you're looking at about 23 to 24 working days at the moment to get a 3060Ti build, mine will be here on 23rd or 24th (Monday or Tuesday) because I asked for one of those days as I'm away the rest of this week.

Gaiuz16

So 22 working days and mine has gone into building early today and has been in testing since 2pm, so you're looking at about 23 to 24 working days at the moment to get a 3060Ti build, mine will be here on 23rd or 24th (Monday or Tuesday) because I asked for one of those days as I'm away the rest of this week.
Got mine 2 weeks ago! Thankyou

LukUnd

Hello! Ordered my build with a 3060ti two days ago, does anyone know how long I will be waiting approximately as of late? I was told they get 3060ti shipments fairly regularly now so quietly optimistic it shouldn't be too awful of a wait!