The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Picketty

For anyone wondering, I am on working day 20 and my PC has gone into build today!
We made it through the weekend and my PC is now in testing! Hoping to receive it this week but might be next week. I'll let people know how long the testing/awaiting delivery period is!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
We made it through the weekend and my PC is now in testing! Hoping to receive it this week but might be next week. I'll let people know how long the testing/awaiting delivery period is!

If it all goes well with Testing, should move to "Awaiting Dispatch" by end of the day which means it should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

FYI...even though DPD are not meant to leave the package unattended, mine was left by the front door on Saturday. TBF, I had left a note saying I'd be home imminently.

Picketty

If it all goes well with Testing, should move to "Awaiting Dispatch" by end of the day which means it should arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

FYI...even though DPD are not meant to leave the package unattended, mine was left by the front door on Saturday. TBF, I had left a note saying I'd be home imminently.
Oh, thank you for letting me know! It'll be a beautiful sight when I see "awaiting dispatch".

Good job it didn't rain on Saturday! Hope you're enjoying the new PC!

Picketty

Still in testing - building and testing both began at 12:10 on their respective days so expecting quality control to begin also at 12:10 today. If not, looking like a Thursday delivery at earliest.